Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

Menu Thursday 19th May

B: Meal bar
L: M&S smoked salmon/cream cheese sammich'es, M&S 'fab fruity five a day' pack ... (delish delish delish - did I say it was all exceedingly delish!!)
D: ???? Very very very sore and hubby out tonight so may simply have a choc whip

Will catch up on threads later ....xx

Sorry to hear your feeling sore today :(
M&S fruit yum yum!

mmmm lunch sounds lush!
Hope the sore'ness does one soon :D x

Hope you're okay hon :eek: :D xx

Any better today love?x

You okay? xxx

Think she is at a wedding this weekend- saw an update on fb.
Anyway Ness hope your ok x

Aww thanks for your concern girls! I was fine - just ver' busy on Friday, even busier getting pished up on Saturday and mega busy suffering today lol (plus busying FB'g pics lol)... Gonna pop over to other threads the now!

PS: I assume that none of you would seriously expect food diaries for me for this weekend ... pmsl x

You looked gorgeous in the FB pics Ness x

Yes you did- just looking now! Love your dress x

Aww thanks for your concern girls! I was fine - just ver' busy on Friday, even busier getting pished up on Saturday and mega busy suffering today lol (plus busying FB'g pics lol)... Gonna pop over to other threads the now!

PS: I assume that none of you would seriously expect food diaries for me for this weekend ... pmsl x

Nice to have you back, and glad you had a good time getting pished hen.

Of course we want food diaries, we deserve to have a drool :D

Pic are gorgeous hun xx You look like your glowing in them xx

I loved the colour of your dress, its a colour I would never normally go for, but seeing it on you with the little cardie top, it looked gorgeous.

Awwww thanks so much ... Re dress colour, I know what u mean! Grey sounds drab but it really wasn't - have to say I love that dress!

However ... we had a disaster! On my way to the car, it got caught under my scooter wheels! I knew something was wrong do decided not to look - thinking it was ripped along the bottom somewhere! Then when we arrived at first stop - Jim was getting me out the car when he went pale and stared fixed'ly at my chest! I looked down and there was a big rip (under my cleavage at the bottom of the embroidery detailing bit). Luckily a friend phoned her mum who rushed down and stitched it together as best she could! It wasn't right and kinda hung wrong after that - but probably only if you knew, would you notice! Thank god it was a gathered empire floaty bit there .... Pmsl AAaaarrrrggghhh

Sweet Jesus that is a disaster!!!!!! Fair play for coming up with a solution babe!! x

Defo didn't notice anything wrong so good job to the person who stitched it up! :D x

Yep thankful'ness took her chocs and flowers today.. Talk about phew, bless her x

Awwww thanks so much ... Re dress colour, I know what u mean! Grey sounds drab but it really wasn't - have to say I love that dress!

However ... we had a disaster! On my way to the car, it got caught under my scooter wheels! I knew something was wrong do decided not to look - thinking it was ripped along the bottom somewhere! Then when we arrived at first stop - Jim was getting me out the car when he went pale and stared fixed'ly at my chest! I looked down and there was a big rip (under my cleavage at the bottom of the embroidery detailing bit). Luckily a friend phoned her mum who rushed down and stitched it together as best she could! It wasn't right and kinda hung wrong after that - but probably only if you knew, would you notice! Thank god it was a gathered empire floaty bit there .... Pmsl AAaaarrrrggghhh

oh 'eck ... but BRILL for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back