Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

Pizza and choc biscuits tonight (and scotch pie at lunchtime) .... Feel awful, bloated and sick! (heave!) Again ... why??????? Lol

Uncomfortably stuffed'ness x

Mmmmmmmmmmm pizza!!!

Pizza and choc biscuits tonight (and scotch pie at lunchtime) .... Feel awful, bloated and sick! (heave!) Again ... why??????? Lol

Uncomfortably stuffed'ness x

Mmmm Scotch Pie..........I love em! I am actually having a Scotch Pie when I get to Icmeler, we have some Scottish friends coming out around our 10th day, and he always brings me a pie - cant wait to sit at the bar drinking vodka and diet coke (no ginger beer there) and waiting for them to arrive at 2am so I can run to the kitchen and ding ding my pie in the microwave :D

LOL! What are you like :D xx

LOLOLOL she's got it all planned out!x

Oooh thats not all folks............when I get there on 11th, I have a trip to the Robin Hood Bar, as my other Scottish Friend, Dotty, makes home made Scottish Tablet, and she is leaving me 3 bars!!! If you dont know what it is, I can only describe it a little bit like fudge, but a more sugarier consistency. Sugar overload here I come - now can you see why I return home about half a stone heavier.

Oooh Sheesh, skinny Jan will be coming to meet me in July, and I will be like a big fat pig! :D:cry::wave_cry:

Oooh Sheesh, skinny Jan will be coming to meet me in July, and I will be like a big fat pig! :D:cry::wave_cry:

SKINNY??? HaHa - don't think I'll ever be that! Nor will you EVER be a big fat pig madam!!!
Can't wait to see you though :) xxx

Less of the big fat pig missy!! X

SKINNY??? HaHa - don't think I'll ever be that! Nor will you EVER be a big fat pig madam!!!
Can't wait to see you though :) xxx

Oooh me too, I am really looking forward to the holiday, but then when the holiday comes to the end, I have the meet with you to look forward to too, - cant wait :D

Less of the big fat pig missy!! X

Sorry - little fat pig then :D

HIJACKED'NESS...

Tablet ... OMG. At the champagne reception when we were still on the island on Sat - they were serving shortbread hearts and the most amazing tablet ive ever tasted! Hadn't had it in years, but been craving it ever since! Wow

HIJACKED'NESS...

Tablet ... OMG. At the champagne reception when we were still on the island on Sat - they were serving shortbread hearts and the most amazing tablet ive ever tasted! Hadn't had it in years, but been craving it ever since! Wow

Sounds lush Vanessa. Holiday time is the only time I have tablet, bless her, Dotty always makes a few bars for me. :D

Wish I knew what you were on about ;) x

Mmmmmmmmmm .... noice :) xx

kered said:
She has just left for Edinburgh Airport - my tablet is on its way to Turkey woohooooooo.

Oooooohhh lucky you! I may treat myself next week!

I hope she gets off ok - they keep grounding flights here! And if she does get off, hope she's gets away up high quickly - thunder lightning forecast and I can't believe how dark it's got in last 20 mins (I'm only 15mins from Edi airport) x

Ps: sorry that was a bit doom n gloom!! Lol xx

Oh crikey, fingers crossed for her then.

I hate flying when the weather is stormy, frightens the sh1t out of me!

The sell something similar to that in Thorntons ... have either of you had it and is it like actual tablet?x

Back