Vanilla Cupcakes Food Diary...mainly Red & Green with a few EE

Red Day

Breakfast: 2x Nimble Wholemeal with 2x Dairylea Triangles, cup of tea

Snack: Alpen Light Bar & cup of tea

Lunch: Bowl of Bolognese & 2x Ryvita Crackerbreads with Philadelphia Light

Snack: Orange

Dinner: Lamb Leg Steak with broccoli, roasted carrots & brussel sprouts, red & brown sauce

Snack (before bed): Alpen Light Bar, Nimble & Dairylea & mug of tea

HE A's: 250ml Milk & £x Dairylea Triangles
HE B's: 2 x Nimble Wholemeal & 2x Alpen Light Bars

Syns:
2x Crackerbread: 2
28g Philadelphia: 2
Hp Brown Sauce: 1
Tomato Sauce: 1
Nimble Wholemeal: 2 1/2

Total: 8 1/2

Hey :)

Thanks for sharing your diary. Do you find if you mix the days you get better losses?

Great baby sweetcorn is free on green days I see as I have some for a stir fry that I could use tomorrow. Xx

Hi. Going out to frankie and bennies today so best choice is green day and the penne arribbata. But just looked at my green choice HEB's and the cheese is on there? So is cheese classed as a HEB on green days? Confused eek x

Ok thanks :) I must of wrote it down wrong (I follow it from my mum as she goes the classes and I pinch her books heehee)

I decided on cavery so only used 2 syns as someone told me 1 syn for 100g roasties (I had 1 small one) and 1 syn for 100ml of gravy but I had a half ladle but will class as either 2/3 later... But that depends on how badly I want my galaxy caramel cake bar after tea :) haha x

Oh Laura don't talk to me about chocolate I've just raided the biscuits and ate about 60-70 syns worth of chocolate :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

vanilla_cupcake said:
Oh Laura don't talk to me about chocolate I've just raided the biscuits and ate about 60-70 syns worth of chocolate :/

Ooh dear eek what brought that on? Forget about it now and start a fresh tomorrow that's all you can do can't u. Xx

I have a serious addiction to chocolate, never had it before but this last few weeks it's all I can think about, my husband has put the biscuits in the boot of his car so thankfully I can't pick at any today lol

If I didn't pick at chocolate I'd have a serious amount of weight off me by now, it's my biggest downfall, I'm just gonna kick myself up the backside and try and forget about it!

vanilla_cupcake said:
I have a serious addiction to chocolate, never had it before but this last few weeks it's all I can think about, my husband has put the biscuits in the boot of his car so thankfully I can't pick at any today lol

If I didn't pick at chocolate I'd have a serious amount of weight off me by now, it's my biggest downfall, I'm just gonna kick myself up the backside and try and forget about it!

Hey you sound like I did last Saturday !
Just keep going forward, this I've been focused and realised some of my mistakes with plan, however, I've just reminded myself that I've made some big changes and I'm proud of myself. I used have treat day every day... Crisps being my downfall... But hey they say that recognising the problem is halfway to fixing it ????

Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi squirrel, I gave myself a much needed kick up the ar*e yesterday and didn't have any chocolate, don't know what the hell has come over me lately!! My husband even said to me I haven't been as focused on SW this few weeks think I was just getting sick of thinking about every single item of food that was passing my lips and wondering how many syns things were and if I should be eating this and eating that blah blah blah.....

Onwards and upwards, I'd 1 1/2lbs on me last week because of chocolate so fingers crossed I can undo any more damage I might have done, roll on Tuesday :-/

Saturday 26th June Extra Easy

Haven't posted for a while!

Breakfast: 1/2 a melon, 5 bacon medallions, 2 poached eggs, 57g wholemeal bread toasted & spoonful of beans, mug of tea

Lunch: Muller Light Cheesecake Yoghurt (1 syn) & mug of tea

Dinner: Lettuce, chips (cooked in actifry), chicken with peppers (red, green & yellow) & onions stir-fried in old el paso fajita mix with 1tbsp of mayo light & reggae reggae sauce (mixed together) :drool:

Snack: packet of McVities mini choc chip cookies & mug of tea

HE A: 250ml of semi skimmed milk
HE B: 57g of wholemeal bread

Syns:
Red & Brown sauce used in breakfast - 2 syns
Mayo light & reggae reggae sauce in dinner - 3 syns
McVities choc chip cookies - 6 syns
Muller light yoghurt - 1 syn
Old el paso spice mix - 2 syns
Total syns used: 14

Wednesday 29th June...... Red Day

Breakfast: 4 bacon medallions, 1 poached egg, 1 slice of wholemeal bread toasted, red & brown sauce, mug of tea

Lunch: Alpen bar & can of diet coke

Snack: Alpen bar

Dinner: 2 turkey steaks coated in Schwartz bbq seasoning with salad (lettuce, scallions, red & yellow peppers, beetroot) 2 boiled eggs..... with 2 tbsp of salad cream light :drool:

Supper: Galaxy Ripple & mug of tea

HE A: 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HE B's: 57g wholemeal bread and 2x Alpen Light Bars

Syns:
Red & Brown sauce - 2 syns
Salad Cream - 3 syns
Galaxy Ripple - 8.5 syns
Total syns - 13.5

Thursday 30th June...... Extra Easy

Breakfast: 57g wholemeal bread toasted with banana & mug of tea & a clementine

Snack: Egg & Bacon loaf with tbsp brown sauce

Lunch: Bowl of homemade chilli & Muller Light Cheesecake Yoghurt

Snack: Clementine, cadbury mini roll & cup of tea

Dinner: Big bowl of chilli

Supper: Cup of tea & alpen light bar

HE A: 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HE B: 57g wholemeal bread

Syns:
Cadbury mini roll - 4
Brown sauce - 1
Alpen bar - 3
Muller Light Yoghurt - 1
Total syns - 9

Friday 1st July.....Red Day

Breakfast: 4 bacon medallions, 57g wholemeal bread toasted, 3 poached eggs (yolks only hate the whites :yuk:) red & brown sauce & mug of tea

Lunch: Bowl of homemade chilli

Snack: Cadbury's mini roll & Diet Coke

Dinner: Bowl of Bolognese and 3 ryvita crackers with philadelphia garlic & herb light

Supper: Mini Roll & Mug of tea

HE A's: 250ml Milk & 71g Philadelphia
HE B's: 57g Bread & 3 Ryvita Crackers

Syns:
Red & Brown sauce - 2
2x Mini Roll - 8
Total - 10

Last edited:
Thursday 3rd Nov... Green Day

Breakfast: 57g wholemeal toast with 15g chocolate spread & banana, mug of tea

Lunch: Bowl of stew without the meat, brown sauce

Dinner: No Dinner :eek:

HE A's: 250ml milk

HE B's: 57g wholemeal bread + 2 HiFi bars

Syns: Chocolate spread - 4 1/2
sweet chilli sauce - 1 1/2
brown sauce - 1/2

Will add/edit throughout the day if any changes are made

Last edited:
Green Day

Breakfast: 57g wholemeal bread toasted with chocolate spread & banana, mug of tea

Lunch: Mushrooms, onions, babycorn, red & yellow peppers fried in oyster sauce & some soy sauce served with basmati rice

Snack: HiFi bar

Dinner: chips with grated cheese & curry sauce :drool:

Supper: HiFi bar & mug of tea

HE A's: 250ml milk & 42g low low cheese
HE B's: 57g wholemeal bread & 2x HiFi bars

Syns:
Chocolate spread - 4 1/2
Oyster sauce - 1
Total - 5 1/2

Green Day

Breakfast: Wholemeal toast with 3 egg yolks (don't like the white :yuk:), brown sauce & mug of tea

Lunch: HIFi bar & diet coke

Dinner: Rice with Carrot & Sweet Potato Tagine (Passata, carrots, sweet potato, potatoes & spices) (Extra Easy Cookbook) :drool:

Supper: Mug of tea & HiFi bar

HE A's: Milk
HE B's: Wholemeal bread & 2x HiFi bars

Syns: Brown sauce - 2

Total Syns: 2

Back