Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Vegetable Lasagne

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ThinLizzy, 21 August 2007 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Afternoon all,

This is gonna sound like a really thick thread!!:sign0007:
    But firstly, I would like to know what sort of vegetables you would put into a vegetable lasagne? I have thought of peppers, onions, courgette, which leads me on to my second question which is this?
    How do you cook a courgette?????:doh:
    I have never cooked one!!! Do I just leave the skin on, slice up and put in the lasagne as raw, or do I have to cook it first, or peel it or what???:ashamed0005:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya on a veg lasagne i do you can put in mushrooms, courgette, peppers, chopped tomatoes onions or aubergines and passata.

I chop up the veg and simmer for 20 mins first. I dont know if you can just stick them in raw I have never tried that, maybe someone else will know. You dont need to take the skin off the courgette or aubergines. :D

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I would cook all the veg first - as otherwise some might be a bit too hard. When I use to make it for my daughter i also use to add cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and swede - I think I added whatever was to hand ... but she always came back for more.

I also use to cook double and use half for her lasagne and then add curry paste and make her a veg curry too!

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.