Vegetables - Differences

S-H

Just had a slice of pork with 1/2 portion of stuffing, mash, carrots, sprouts and mixed veg and gravy.

I came to check on here for points and used the Eating Out Guide on here. Points in the fruit and veg section is different to what is in the Toby Carvery section. Can anyone clarify the points for general veg please?

hi hun

as far as im aware ... from what you had your mixed veg would be zero points (unless you had peas in it) and your carrot and sprouts would be nothing too :) hope that helps.

The veg would be diffrent because they might have used butter or oil to cook it in, i would go buy th NI on the site or in the guide.

Yeah like Katie said, alot of carvery's use butter in their vegetables, so that's why Toby Carvery and some of the others have points in the veg.

Just had a slice of pork with 1/2 portion of stuffing, mash, carrots, sprouts and mixed veg and gravy.

I came to check on here for points and used the Eating Out Guide on here. Points in the fruit and veg section is different to what is in the Toby Carvery section. Can anyone clarify the points for general veg please?

Hey, the veg did have peas in it, so would that be 0.5, wish I could take them out though I don't even like them lol

I cooked at home but was just using the Eating Out Guide as a guess, so what do you think? 0 points and for the peas 0.5?

Also points for the pork, stuffing, gravy and mash (with a little low fat spread)?

Finally are average chicken breast fillets 2.5 points - I always eat chicken so just wanted to make sure :)

Thanks everyone

yup chicken breast an average size (165g) is 2.5 :) love throwin this in with no cal spray and stir fry veg goos filling dinner for 2.5 :)

Back