Vegetables - Differences

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by S-H, 1 March 2010 Social URL.

1. S-H

S-H Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just had a slice of pork with 1/2 portion of stuffing, mash, carrots, sprouts and mixed veg and gravy.

I came to check on here for points and used the Eating Out Guide on here. Points in the fruit and veg section is different to what is in the Toby Carvery section. Can anyone clarify the points for general veg please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ms brightside

ms brightside Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hi hun

as far as im aware ... from what you had your mixed veg would be zero points (unless you had peas in it) and your carrot and sprouts would be nothing too :) hope that helps.

4. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The veg would be diffrent because they might have used butter or oil to cook it in, i would go buy th NI on the site or in the guide.

5. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Yeah like Katie said, alot of carvery's use butter in their vegetables, so that's why Toby Carvery and some of the others have points in the veg.

6. S-H

S-H Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey, the veg did have peas in it, so would that be 0.5, wish I could take them out though I don't even like them lol

I cooked at home but was just using the Eating Out Guide as a guess, so what do you think? 0 points and for the peas 0.5?

Also points for the pork, stuffing, gravy and mash (with a little low fat spread)?

Finally are average chicken breast fillets 2.5 points - I always eat chicken so just wanted to make sure :)

Thanks everyone

7. bikinibod

bikinibod likes to fight fat

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    yup chicken breast an average size (165g) is 2.5 :) love throwin this in with no cal spray and stir fry veg goos filling dinner for 2.5 :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.