Version 2: 2kg lost, 3 to go

Hi B, just popping in to say "hi" - enjoy your week off love :) Is it awful that I'm almost looking forward to my surgery on the 14th so I can get a break from my hectic work schedule :wave_cry:

Have fun, and we'll catch up next week xx

hello everyone

had a wonderful week off. reporting a STS this week - i blame TOTM!

but .5 inches off my tummy so im happy :D.

have to get back to work now - will catch up later xx

Wait till you get to my age for the skin problem... saggy aint in it!!

Well done on getting into the 13s ..YAY!!

You sound like a really happy bunny... good for you!
happy-bunny-smiley-emoticon.gif

Long may it stay that way.
Hope the days work went well and great for the STS.

Thanks Emmaline! I am. I am.

You are such an inspiration - the way you living your life to the fullest - I hope I can take a page from your book when I get there

:bighug:

Hi B, how's tricks? I imagine you're paying for your week off and working like crazy :) I hope all's well with you xx

Heya Bev!

Sorta true ... I have been busy at work but also managed to wangle a long weekend away for a wedding.

And where I went there was no way I could even pretend to stick to eating clean - so I threw all caution to the wind and ate like there was no tomorrow :eatdrink023: - think KFC and costa cakes :p

4 days of pure bliss... felt guilty the first day but then just decided to not :p! Came back home and got straight back on plan.

I think that break worked for me... for 3 weeks I pretty much STS - despite eating clean and working out. Yesterday was first official weigh in after returning from the break last week and I'm down 1.5 kgs!

I have less than 10 kgs to go to get to TW! I look at the numbers and cannot believe it :eek: 6 months ago I had 42.5 kgs to loose, felt impossible. Now I am so close to goal its just so amazing!

Now I am in my second month of Chalean Extreme. In this phase you have to lift really heavy... I know I am going to be retaining a whole lot of water for the first two weeks atleast so prepared not to see any loss on the scales. Hopefully I will see inch loss tho :rolleyes:.

I am off to catch up on everyone's diaries now...

Happy Monday all xx

Oo oo oo... I am now class 1 obese :stickdance:

My TW according to the kind doctor will leave me in this category ... but hopefully when i move into the next phases (with continued exercise and eating clean) i can shed a few more kgs and get to overweight (if not normal ;))

Where has everyone gone? Its gone so quiet on the Dukan forum :sigh:...

Week so far has been good... still eating clean and lifting heavy :p.

Does anyone eat pork on Dukan? I read somewhere that Dukan US allows it but not Dukan UK. I think I have the UK book. Have been thinking of roast pork :drool:

For anyone reading - your thoughts? Did it make a difference? Did you stall? If it worth it? (I will keep it lean).

Hiya

It is really quiet on the dukan board at the moment - which is strange as usually New Years is a time we see (I've been around a while lol) a lot more newbies....maybe Dukan isn't as popular this year with new folks x

p.s. there are a few of us lurking in Jo's (maintainer) diary :) x

I noticed you guys on Jo's diary - maybe I should hijack as well :p

Going over now to ask my question!

Howdy B!! I'm awake for a change and just catching up.... Of course I have no idea on the pork (all I can say is in general, even lean pork inhibits my loss if I'm trying to low carb - ie cheat on Cambridge Diet - because it's hella full of fat).... I hope you got some answers via Jo's thread.

And Hurray for the final push :D You've come so far and worked so hard you must be thrilled... I know I'm thrilled for you xx

Interesting question re pork... although I'm a real old timer on this diet as you know, and I like to think of myself as "old school", your question has reminded me that I'm having pork and now I've something new to wonder about re my very slow weight loss...! Hmm... it's true that the lean fillet of pork is probably fine but I have my doubts re ham, whether or not it's marked "low fat" or not on the packet (and I never buy packet ham having read the labels!!!)... so you might well have hit a nail on the head and I might be banning the cheekily snuck in without my noticing it (proper) ham from my menus henceforth!!

Mind you, my OH eats it each day and is losing hand over fist... but that's men for you!!

Hi, popping by to subscribe. Will read through your diary later when I have some time :)

Hi, popping by to subscribe. Will read through your diary later when I have some time :)

Hey PogMoma

Welcome... I don't post much (have to collect my weeks thots to even begin a sentence on here :p).

Saw you on Silver Members forum (confession: have been lurking :p) - you are doing really well on Dukan.

Howdy B!! I'm awake for a change and just catching up.... Of course I have no idea on the pork (all I can say is in general, even lean pork inhibits my loss if I'm trying to low carb - ie cheat on Cambridge Diet - because it's hella full of fat).... I hope you got some answers via Jo's thread.

And Hurray for the final push :D You've come so far and worked so hard you must be thrilled... I know I'm thrilled for you xx

Thank you thank you. I am excited... the end is nigh!

Going to check you out in a bit - but hope you feeling better xx

So another week complete... 1.2 kg down and 1 whole inch off my waist!

I was hoping to have dropped to the below 85kg mark this week but hey ho... :rolleyes:

And Jo - I ate the pork. Loved it and as it hasn't affected my loss, going to incorporate it into weekly menu.

Mentioned this on your diary (which we have all hijacked) but putting it here to record for me to read later. Have started eating a lot more fat - as in not trimming the fat off my steak or worrying about the leanness of the mince. I don't do this at home but when we go out to eat. I now just finish off the juicy bits on the steak without a second thought! :D

So I guess leaning toward Atkins but without the counting (I don't think Ill ever be able to count!).

Week 2 of the Push Phase on Chalean Extreme and I am squatting 18.5 kgs! My legs feel rock hard (under the 10 inches of fat :p). But oh - how I love this programe. I feel stronger and leaner and the definition I can see (if I concentrate really hard that is) in my shoulders and arms and back is awesome!

I'm off to warm up some chicken for my morning snack ;)

Hey PogMoma

Welcome... I don't post much (have to collect my weeks thots to even begin a sentence on here :p).

Saw you on Silver Members forum (confession: have been lurking :p) - you are doing really well on Dukan.

Haha feel free to ramble on my diary. I try and post as much as I can to keep myself on track. I know what you mean about pork and fat. I read somewhere fat helps the body absorb nutrients so I'm not 100% Dukan in that sense. I don't trim off all the fat on meat and have semi skimmed milk instead of skimmed. Having said that, Dukan seems to work for me better than Atkins so I don't go crazy on the fat. You know a lot of low fat stuff have more carbs and additives than full fat ones? Probably to make them taste nicer!

Back