Very annoyed!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Prinzessin, 30 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Prinzessin

Prinzessin Shoe Queen!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all!
    Sorry I havent been around much! Am kinda back but dont have a lot of time to get to the computer these days!
    Anyways,
    I just received my 5 week order from DC and was really p#@!?d off to see that they have changed the granola from 57g packs to 40g!! We are still paying the same price though! Have complained to customer services and am awaiting a call back.
    I understand that Lizis' has changed their own way of doing things and that the granola crunch is no longer available BUT why are we paying the same for 17g's less?? I intend to find out! xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    I received my 5 week hamper on Tuesday and I have 50gram packs. I wonder why they have changed them. 17 grams less is quite a lot. Hmm

4. Pinksparklybirdy

Pinksparklybirdy Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Could this be down to flavours? The chocolate one has always been 40g, whereas the original is 50g.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.