Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Very bad day how much damage have i done

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppys, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    Went out for the day and forgot my packs and water flavouring.Ended up having some chicken then ham then mini sausages.Now i feel really awful I've done so well up to now .I've got my weigh in on tuesday do you think i've done alot of damage or will i have got away with it?
    Its my 12th week and this has been the worst ever .
    Thanksxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh no, it's crap when things like that happens. Just drink plenty of water this evening, and hopefully the damage won't be too bad. Just draw a line under it, and don't let it effect you for the rest of the week!

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    You chose protein and didnt use it as an excuse to binge, that show what a long way you have come.

dont worry, glug your water and any damage (if any) will be minimized.

Keep going!!

xx

5. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    yeah im sure it will be fine, you ate protein so shouldnt of affected it too much! xx

6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    if your going to slip then it's much better you did it without resorting to bread, cakes and pies so don't beat yourself up. we're all only human and 12 weeks is such a long time. good luck and keep glugging the water.

7. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    Thank you, everyone on here is so lovely.I've now had all my packs and i'm gluging the water as i write this.
    No more blips hopefully and thanks again for the advice

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.