Veve's CD weigh ins

Thanks girls I'm happy but I would like to lose maybe around 4lbs a week I've got 2st 4 to go hopefully it should be off by June! I will upload some before and after pics soon x
@ loulou I'm doing ss and sometimes at the weekend I do ss+/810 (not that often) and I drink about 3litres of water a day!

Veve, that is brilliant losses - well done you. My stats are kinda similar to yours so hopefully I will have a big smile on my face in few weeks too. Congrats and love reading your weekly weigh in's its inspirational for me...
Keep going and well done ...

Thank you twiggy I'm sure you'd be there in no time I can't wait to reach target hopefully I should be there by the 2nd week in June fingers crossed :)

Alright so I didn't have a good week (picking bits of food all week) but some how I managed to lose 2lbs so I'm quite happy but wish I lost at least 1lb more!

Anyway a loss is a loss so bring on a better week :D

Week 1: -8lbs
Week 2: -5lbs
Week 3: -3lbs
Week 4: no weigh in CDC away
Week 5: no weigh in CDC away
Week 6: -9lbs
Week 7: -4lbs
Week 8: -3lbs
Week 9: -2lbs

Another 2lbs off this week even though I haven't been 100%

week 10: -2lbs

Another 2lbs off this week, this needs to increase by at least another 1lb because if this is the case I could lose this on slimming world and be able to eat proper food :-( I'm not happy at all

Week 11: -2lbs

Last edited:
I'm sooo happy today I had my weigh in (1day early) and I've lost 4lbs :D

Last edited:
Hi all, wow been reading the previous posts and you all really motivate one another. I started on the diet last Monday and had a weigh in on Friday. I had lost 5 pounds. Totm on Sunday and was very tempted to snack. Resisted it but today picked out of the dinner I cooked for my husband!!!! Aaarrrgggghhh!'!!!!!!!

I Jumped on to the scales today and iv only got to 10.3 which means I've only lost 2 lbs since friday. 7 pounds in my 1st week. I expected to do better than that!!!!

Sorry I meant 13.3! wish it was 10.3 - wouldn't need to be n the diet!

I stayed the same this week but I'm kinda happy in a way because I went out for dinner twice both all paid for and drinks flowing left right and centre I couldn't resist :-s

Week 11: -2lbs
Week 12: -4lbs
Week 13: - stayed the same :-(

Hi Everyone

I know it's been over a year now since my last post so I will give you all a quick update! I carried on with CD ss+/810 for a few weeks and got down to 11st 4lbs.

And was doing great I tried to keep the weight down by calorie counting and a bit of CD from time to time, but then in November 2011 I went back to work after maternity leave and found it very difficult to carry on with all the goodies surrounding me and also in December 2011 I went on holiday for 6 weeks and started piling on the pounds!!

Since January 2012 I have been on and off diets from slimming world, weight watchers, Atkins, Dukan, Calorie counting and even went back on CD for about 3 weeks but for some reason I didn't have that will power I had when I first started plus it was expensive.

It is now January 2013 and I weigh 13st 2lbs that's a whole 2st weight gain and I am very angry and upset with myself for allowing myself to go.

I am getting married this year August 23rd 2013 I think I've found that will power again and I am determined to lose 3st and get down to 10st by the end of the year. I would like to be at least 2st lighter by my wedding day which I know I can do.

But this time i am going to start a VLCD called Slim and Save as it is cheaper, tastes better and also has a lot more variety than CD on Monday 14th January 2013, I will post my weekly weigh ins every week and tell you how I'm progressing with picture updates.

Thank you guys so much for your support x x x

Best of luck hun :) xx

Thank you x

I wish you the best of luck.

Good luck :) xxxx

Hi Veve again lol

just subscribing to your diary some can keep each other motivated!

Back