Vibro Plate coming tomorrow

Well done Mist - impressive!

Just read about the vibro plate. Sounds as if they do help. Might consider renting one as the pounds start to go and the jelly belly and bingo wings need some toning.

Hi Scotsmist,
that's a fantastic inch loss in a week, very well done to you, must be feeling it in your clothes. Imagine what you will be like on hols if you keep this up, super toned eh!!
Doirin

Hi Scotsmist,
that's a fantastic inch loss in a week, very well done to you, must be feeling it in your clothes. Imagine what you will be like on hols if you keep this up, super toned eh!!
Doirin

Oh I hope so..going to up it to twice a day, first thing when I get up and then at night, just to see if it makes any difference

Oooh, scots - that is fantastic...... might have to get one myself - can you remind me where from again ? - or what make/model it is ? Ta.

Caren. xx

Week 2 on the vibro and inches lost....here they come...The jury is still out on the Vibroplate. I have lost another 3.5" but not sure if this is LT or the plate, but I dont have loose skin, which is what matters most I suppose.

CALVES
L = 0.25
R= 0.5

KNEES
L = 0
R = 0

THIGHS
L = 0.25
R = 0.25

WIDEST PART OF WAIST - HIPS

WAIST
0 :-(

UNDER BRA

ARMS
L = 0.5
R = 0.25

you are doing so well scots - does it matter if its vibro or lt ?? well done, keep it up :)

you are doing so well scots - does it matter if its vibro or lt ?? well done, keep it up :)

Yes true, Caren...and I actually really enjoy the jiggling about to be honest....I am sure it is helping my bingo wings, which are no more! Because I put my hands on the plate and it shakes like billyo!

I'm going to have to invest I think.... even if it doesn't speed up the losses - i hope it will tighten stuff up !! :D

Back