Vics diary

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet - Diaries' started by LVLLM, 5 January 2014.

1. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. Moving onto diaries cos it looks like where most of you hang out now :cool:

Day 5 of induction for me and I feel awful! Was going to go to the gym but I feel sick tired headachey and generally poo! Brain fog !!!! Was I like this the first time? Can't remember it being this bad!!!! :(
    Mini likes this.
  2. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Hi vicky, found your new diary:) I still remember just how bad i felt 3 years ago - so yes it can be that bad! Actually that's what usually stops me going back to carby ways:D Hope you get through and get your energy rush soon Xxx
  3. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Yey. Thanks and yes I feel a little better this afternoon after eating lots of fat !
  4. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Hi babes

Sorry you've got the A flu, hope it blasts away tomorrow and leaves you with the buzz of energy! Are you going to post menus or do it in MFP?

5. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Shall I post menu in here or is there a what arwyou eating thread ? X
  6. ladyfelsham

I'd just do it here, simplifies things, don't you think? I only ever look at the diary threads now, no time for everything else :eek:
  7. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Where is everyone ?
    Have I been gone that long !

B - four fried eggs and three bacon
    L - corned beef and cheese with mayo
    D - pork belly with cauli and broccoli and butter and garlic mayo
    S - nothing yet ;)

Lots of water and having a cleanse tea now :)
  8. ladyfelsham

Oooh dinner sounds lush!!!

It's fairly quiet in here at the moment but I guess it will pick up once people get properly back into the routine. In the meantime, it's up to you to keep things lively, and I'll try to keep up ;)
  9. slaj

slaj Well-Known Member

Morning, happy new year!
    Food sounds lovely, I will start to post food in my diary also, I find it does help me to stick to plan ( well, that's what I'm hoping!)
  10. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Morning slaj morning all. Totally disheartened have lost 1 lb so far I know I need to not weigh all the time but I'm stuck and my belly is so full of water !!!! Help !
  11. ladyfelsham

Morning hun

Don't despair, your od is probably still detoxing!

What about getting a bit more leafy green in there, like spinach? There's also a few veg which are brilliant diuretics (make you wee) -

- Cucumbers - rich in sulfur and silicon that stimulate the kidneys into better removal of uric acid
    - Watercress and artichokes
    - Asparagus contains asparigine - a chemical alkaloid that boosts kidney performance, thereby improving waste removal from the body
    - Brussel sprouts help in stimulating the kidneys and pancreas. This helps in better cleansing of cells.

12. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Od? I'm having cucumber today spinach for tea and asparagus tomorrow. For esample I've had 2 pints of water 3 herbal teas this morning abd been to toilet once. Stomach is getting progressively large !!!
  13. ladyfelsham

Sorry, I'm tired :) Bod....

Drink a normal cup of tea, that usually gets me going.
  14. sammy1

sammy1 Well-Known Member

Hi, popping by to subscribe, sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, I have started back to day, not looking forward to the Atkins flu in a few days.

Sent from my HTC One mini using mobile app
  15. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Good luck Sammy !!!
  16. Paulinegin

Paulinegin Well-Known Member

Subscribing :D

P x
  17. Paulinegin

Paulinegin Well-Known Member

Could literally eat Brussels Sprouts all day, or Poopers as we call them in our house (parp!) ;)

P x
  18. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Hi vicky:). I guess changing dietary mix always means that bod has to adjust. Nowadays most of my problems if i eat carbs rather than lc.

Hope bloat goes soon xx
  19. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Aren't sprouts carby am I allowed them on induction?

B Atkins breakfast bar ( oh go on shout at me !)
    L salami boiled egg green leaves cucumber mayo
    D chicken stuffed mozzarella abd chorizo spinach fried in butter and asparagus with garlic mayo
    S pepperami
    Ex cardio with a tad running then resistance and abs good hour and quarter exercise.
  20. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

Anyone got a tomato sauce substitute please or something tomatoey I can have on induction?