Vics diary

Evening all ! Just sat down after lovely dinner. With my glass of wine. Hubby is having beer and I'm being good !!!! Did hour at the gym managed to run for five mins without stopping. Sounds a small amount of time but a massive achievement for me ! Nice swim after too needless to say I'm aching and shattered. :))

Omfg that's my mind for you I didn't drink wine I was drinking water Pmsl!!!!!!

Anyway morning !
Scales started moving Yey !

B sausages poached eggs and flat mushrooms
L prob s some cheese or meat
D burgers with jalapeno cheese small bit of tomato and some kale crisps
Ex nothing today
Have a lovely saturday everyone !

Morning all from a snotty Vic ! Anyone got cures for a scratchy throat? Had it for weeks !

B breakfast omelette(eggs bacon mush cheese said) bit mayo
L/D the pie ! With white cabbage and butter
S scratchings or / and cheese
Ex itching my throat and going to gym later for some more running and some resistance and swim :)

Anyway morning !
Scales started moving Yey !

YAYE!!!! And how do you make your kale crisps, I bought a bag yesterday but don't like it raw...

Morning all from a snotty Vic ! Anyone got cures for a scratchy throat? Had it for weeks !

B breakfast omelette(eggs bacon mush cheese said) bit mayo
L/D the pie ! With white cabbage and butter
S scratchings or / and cheese
Ex itching my throat and going to gym later for some more running and some resistance and swim :)

The only thing I can suggest that really helps is manuka honey - not exactly low carb - but it's better than being uncomfortable :) xxx

Hey suze. Kale on baking tray drizzle with oil. I also added salt and paprika. Then bake for about 20 mins turning to get all crisp. Bloody lovely !

Evenin!!!
B Atkins bar
L cbp and white cabbage
D salmon scallops asparagus creamed spinach
Snacks babybel maybe some st jelly
Ex Metafit

Cheese burgerpie. Days off on Wed and sat :) need funds for 6 months gym membership will have to sweetheart the hubbyx x

Afternoon
B bacon mush egg muffin
L avocado prawn cucumber lettuce mayo
D chicken breast mushrooms mustard cream sauce and kale
S chorizo cheese stick
Ex gym tonight.

Loving food and omg I love avocado!!!!

Oh yum me too, but you made me realise that I haven't had one in ages! They are always rubbish from the supermarket, hard as nails for ages, then ripen and go off overnight :mad:

Sxx

Morning cba to get put of bed at this moment !
Too much gym= very painful legs !

Yes did but am in bed and won't be long before lights out been in hairdressers for four hours !

B bacon egg muffin
L prawn avocado lettuce cucumber mayo
D just had it! Omelette with cheese
S pepperami
Ex nowt

Shopping tomorrow night I love Atkins food shopping

Back