Vics diary

Low carb
B/l sausage cheese omelette
D chicken chilli pesto mozzarella green beans broccoli spinach garlic mayo
S plums
Ex hair do ;)
So pleased it is friday!

Lost just under 2lb this week !!!! I love this diet !!!! Major treat day tomorrow can't wait !!!!!

10lbs I think. I'm a stone down from Xmas x

Well done on the loss Vic! I need to whiten my teeth but they're so sensitive last time I did it I was in agony so I haven't dared since lol x

Ooh did you do it home Kerry? And thanks girls :)

Yeah it's a 5 minute whitening gel I order it from America it really works but oooh makes my already sensible teeth so much worse. I've tried the crest whitening strips too, they work aswell but same problem with sensitivity! I do have enamel missing though from when I was younger having my toungue pierced and bashing the stud against my teeth! Such a stupid girl I really regret it now!

Ah I'm getting someone to do it for me would be scared my teeth would crumble lol ,zx

Woohoo on the 2lbs, I'm going back to carb cycling when I join the gym next month. Bought the thai coleslaw and love it. Would be great in a warp with chicken. x

Ooh which plan did you choose on the body building site ?

I ticked lose fat and beginner and came up with Lee Labrada's leanbody trainer. Can't believe you get so much information for free. Workout plans with videos, meal plans and it's quite detailed. Will give me a good start. x

Yeah it looks good mine is Erin sterne elite body 4 week programme ! X

Morning all. Excited for a day of shopping and eating ! Going for the first time to get bra fitted and find out what I should be wearing and then get some decent bras and knickers. Holiday stuff too. Chinese buffet lunch then home to drink some.prosec co and eat lots of ket ! Have a great day all x

I love having a bra fitting! You feel so much more supported in the right fitting bra, I'm well jealous of your day!! xx

I'm two cups bigger than I thought xxx

Morning all. Treat day finished at six as hubby decided we wanted to drive to Nottingham which took us till half twelve last night !
Going to change couple of things I bought yesterday when mum comes up and then Sunday roast so not sure I'll get to gym and I'll probably not get there till Wed or thursday this week as I've got loads on. But do have my assault course next Sunday so not stressing.
Going to start 30 day ab challenge today though.
B eggs bacon tomato
D lamb roast no potatoes
S not sure

Back