Vics diary

It is. I've lost half a lb this week. Not overly impressed but haven't done any exercise. Am gonna go to the gym tomorrow and then pretty much April is booked out with exercise as ive got my holiday in 7 weeks. Starting as of Monday will be a five day gym plus squat and abs challenges. want to lose half a stone next month!

It's brilliant! especially with no exercise! I've only been once this week, Robbie was poorly on Wednesday and my sister is away today so doubt I'll get there today. I'll have a good week at it next week! You'll be bikini body ready by the end of next month!!

Well done on the loss and all the exercise you are doing. I admire people who get off their butts because it ain't easy. I'm joining my gym on Monday and I can not wait.

Well done on the loss V, that's fab, especially as you must be building muscle with all the exercise.

Where are you off to on hols? I can't wait until I go to Italy!

Well done on half pound and resisting the alcohol. I'm in 2 minds about my last vodka martini tonight. Hubby out and would be nice to catch up on some stuff I've taped and relax.

You will definitely lose that half stone by your holiday. Where are you going? X

Aww thanks all means a lot. I'm going to Cyprus. Adults only all inclusive cannot wait! For a week :) not been before so it will be nice.
Have had a bit of a crappy day at work long story but feel deflated and I actually thought I fancied a run to clear my mind ! Will go tomorrow :) xxx

Mmorning all had a good night sleep apart from been woken off Gary's son at half twelve pissed up and wanting a lift round here cos he couldn't get in his house again. Then he was sick.

High carb today.
B cereal or egg on toast
D fish and sweet tato wedges
A gin and tonic

I'll let you know. Wine is supposed to be good ;)

Anyway engagement party tonight. Got into a dress that was too small at Xmas and is a little too big now x

Wtg on the dress, have a fab time! x

Thanks guys. Did 7k run fast walk at the gym and I'm sneakily booking a pt for Monday !!! Love exercise :)

Me too! I think maybe that's why I've felt a bit rubbish this week because I haven't been able to go. Roll on Monday morning!! Just bought some new gym gear for my mothers day present :)

Ooh lush Sam what did you get xx

Hi Vicky, have a fab evening and well done on the dress:)

I got some 3/4 length leggings, a vest top and a trackie top. Didn't spend too much on them as in a few months i'll be needing a smaller size! ;)

Woop Sam you will how exciting. You dont fancy signing up to muddarella in August do you :) Google it

Back