Vics diary

I don't know yet !!!!

Me too :)
Didn't end up going to party last night hence feeling fresh this morning. Treat day for me golden wedding party to get to :)

And alcohol!!! Off work tomorrow too :)

I hope we get to see a pic of this dress... you sound so happy! exercise definitely makes is feel good. better than the junk food high... have a good treat day x

Well done on the dress :) poor you putting up with a pukey teen..I've a phobia of vomit :(

Ha me too with the sick phobia. Had lovely day with family I havent seen for years yesterday. Nice load of g and t aswell. Still in bed :)

B / l eggs spinach tomato
D pork chop leeks mangetout and Philadelphia stir in sauce.
Ex nice dog walk swim later and might venture to a Metafit class haven't been for ages and have some great friend s there.

Hi, you are doing so well at the moment. How many carbs do you have on the low and high days, carb cycling sounds a great way forward, I might try that when I stall.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have about 50 on low and 150 on high.

Just been and bought loads of meat from makro. Back for a cuppa. My day of exwrcise hasn't happened. It's raining. Lol.

I did an hour's swim :)

Crap nights sleep :(
B porridge almond milk
L tomato soup slice wholemeal bread lurpack
D chicken stir fry sweet chilli
Ex will go to gym for run abs and legs tonight
W yes I must !

Same here Val where is the sun!!! Yes plenty of coffee until Thursday cos I'm having my teeth redone Wed night.

It's coming out now :)

Back