Vics diary

Started off dull here but was lovely by the end of the day, hope you've had a great day

Just got showered from gym. Did cross trainer some running 50 kg double leg squats 40 kg singles sit ups leg raises and Russian twists with medicine ball. Need to get the courage to go back on the fx ropes for abs or whatever they are called. Just look like an idiot.night off tomorrow teeth top up and lashes done Thursday. The things we do to look fabulous eh!

Morning. Didn't sleep too well loads on my mind ! Still it's hump day!
B omelette
L prawn avocado lettuce tomato cucumber
D salmon lettuce tomato cucumber red onion feta balsamic
Ex none today

Hi Vicky, how's the gym going?

Your menu sounds nice, haven't had prawns in ages and I've been craving tomatoes for a few days now with some basil and mozzarella :) need to get some in. What you having done to your teeth if you don't mind me asking?
do you moisturise with coconut oil at all? Just with you mentioning lashes I started using co on my lashes at night and honestly they aren't half growing! I can't believe it.

Hi Vicky, how's the gym going?

Your menu sounds nice, haven't had prawns in ages and I've been craving tomatoes for a few days now with some basil and mozzarella :) need to get some in. What you having done to your teeth if you don't mind me asking?
do you moisturise with coconut oil at all? Just with you mentioning lashes I started using co on my lashes at night and honestly they aren't half growing! I can't believe it.
oh i'll try some of that!

Just got showered from gym. Did cross trainer some running 50 kg double leg squats 40 kg singles sit ups leg raises and Russian twists with medicine ball. Need to get the courage to go back on the fx ropes for abs or whatever they are called. Just look like an idiot.night off tomorrow teeth top up and lashes done Thursday. The things we do to look fabulous eh!
All sounds awesome! Do you have to have your teeth done in two stages or are you addicted? ;)

I'm having teeth whitened. They went 16 lower colour last time but after years of being a smoker ( given up for 3 years) and black coffee they aren't as white as I'd like. And I get semi permanent extensions on lashes !
Can you out a link to one of your vids please Goldie x

Teeth done. Not towie white but better. :) am in bed am shattered tonight. White food and coffee through a straw tomorrow x

B porridge almond milk
L quinoa bulgar wheat prawns egg
D sardines on toast
(All white ish colours !)
Ex not today. Lashes done then I'm gonna clean the house

And not official weigh in but I have lost 1.5 this week (so far fingers crossed for more) 12 since beg Feb. Just have 6 to get to goal weight now. Just hoping I'll be happy there !

Woohoo well done on the loss hun that is fab! :D

Hope the lashes go well. I'd love to get my teeth whitened, how long does it last?

And not official weigh in but I have lost 1.5 this week (so far fingers crossed for more) 12 since beg Feb. Just have 6 to get to goal weight now. Just hoping I'll be happy there !
Brilliant Vicky!!! What is your goal weight by the way?? you'll be there in no time!! xx

10 and half for goal. Teeth last a year or so Suze !

Let's hope the scales stay down for tomorrow x

excellent loss Vicky...

Well done :)

Thanks guys. Just done the cleaning after my lashes. Out tomorrow night for celebrations !!! I got a fab promotion at work and a pretty decent pay rise too. Mega pleased with myself xx

Thanks guys. Just done the cleaning after my lashes. Out tomorrow night for celebrations !!! I got a fab promotion at work and a pretty decent pay rise too. Mega pleased with myself xx
That's brilliant Vicky! Congratulations! Have a lovely night. Xx

Back