Vics diary

Well gym today I need to get back into running. Some kettles and abs work.
Tomorrow off
Tuesday gym again running weights abs
Wed swim I think
Thursday off
Friday gym
Sat and Sunday. If I can't get to gym and weather is ok I'll go for a run instead even if it's a small one. Just to get moving. Actually thinking bout downloading a Jillian Michaels workout ( not 30 day shred but the next one) and force myself to get up half hour earlier to do it. I'm not promising that one cos I know what I'm like. I have two weeks to lose a little and tone and I know I'm not going to have miracles but I'll feel better when I'm on that beach !!!
I won't get to my goal of 147 for the hols but I'll change it to 147 for 11th July ( hubbys birthday) and then 140.for my birthday x

Good for you Vicky, with that mindset you will get there.

well done on going to the gym and even though you've enjoyed a wine or two your menus are looking good.

I enjoyed the gym!!! Did hour and half mostly cardio. I have downloaded 30 day something lol not the shred I have that one x

Yay you're back in gym mode! x

Aching like mad here yay!!!!
B saus egg muffin
L smoked salmon lettuce tomato cucumber avocado
D salmon lettuce tomato cucumber onion feta balsamic vinegar
Ex getting lashes done so Jillian later depending on weather as may venture out. Looks miserable this morning though!

Morning Vicky,

weather is crappy isn't it? :( puts you off going out but at least with the gym you are indoors :) I'm starting today and can not wait! It really does boost everything along with our bodies even if you don't do a lot it works wonders.

Isn't today a work day and you have no choice but to go out? (I've got a day off so I need to know the rest of the world is hard at it else where's the fun in that?). Weather grim here so currently keeping warm beside our log burner. Zzzzz

Ha yes I have been at work! Not stopped all day. Lashes done then dinner !

Ok trialling new wake up time and no forums in the morning
Tomorrow menu
B shredded wheat almond milk
L feta cucumber avocado lettuce tomato olives
D katsu chicken cauliflower asparagus
S yoghurt
Ex tell you tomorrow ;)

Good luck with your new schedule and exercise. Looking forward to hear how you get on x

Morning Vicky......I'm such a dumbo I read Ex in your diary as in ex lover and I'm thinking oh she's seeing her ex and getting her lashes done...I'd clearly not had enough coffee yesterday haha.

love your menu and gonna steal some ideas for my moderate carb days :). Good luck with it and I can't wait to see your results.

Managed to get up early and do some abs and squats and on the spot sprints and got to work half hour early !! Am starving though!

Ha ha Goldi.

Scales were ok this am as they were rubbish last week here is hoping for them to keep going down so i can get under 150 for hholidays!

Oh I'm so bad for going on forums and fb, I get stuck on them half the day if I'm not careful!

ThanksSam. It's a sainsburys cook meal like a chicken in breadcrumbs with curry sauc e

Back