Vics diary

Beautiful day Here. I had some snacks last night but kept them low carb and after wine I hadn't gained anything this morning so happy with that. I had pork scratching s ( the last in the house) and olives and a lovely bottle of Bordeaux. Usual wake up after drink thinking omg what have I eaten and I wasn't annoyed with myself ha!
B eggs and sausages
D pulled pork and sweet tato wedges
Red wine too
Hubby is going out with this friends this aft on the drink so I'll be sharing the pork with the dog ;) ( sssshhh don't say a thing but I'm looking forward to some time to myself)
Am going to get my butt out of bed in a min and start on the housework then I'll go for nice walk.

Morning Vicky, a loss is a loss! :) it's better than staying the same and it's far better than going up but I do know what you mean...it would be great to see virgin territory. I feel the same but we will get there :)

pulled pork sounds good and I like time to myself too except my time lasts all day shhh ;)

Great on the no gain after the wine and snacks. Sounds like a lovely day. Know exactly what you mean about the me time, I love it when that happens. Enjoy x

Morning Vics, enjoy your you time - i'm having mine on here while hubby has gone out cycling:)

Beautiful day Here. I had some snacks last night but kept them low carb and after wine I hadn't gained anything this morning so happy with that. I had pork scratching s ( the last in the house) and olives and a lovely bottle of Bordeaux. Usual wake up after drink thinking omg what have I eaten and I wasn't annoyed with myself ha! B eggs and sausages D pulled pork and sweet tato wedges Red wine too Hubby is going out with this friends this aft on the drink so I'll be sharing the pork with the dog ;) ( sssshhh don't say a thing but I'm looking forward to some time to myself) Am going to get my butt out of bed in a min and start on the housework then I'll go for nice walk.

Your day sounds nice. How did you do your pulled pork if you don't mind me asking?

It's just from aldi. Was really sickly tbh and I've not stopped eating since can't move feel sick !

Morning Vicky, hope you are feeling better? :)

Morning! Yes feel better was just pure pig out overibdulgence that made me feel sick!
Still in bed this am
Brunch
Bacon eggs slice wholemeal bread
D burgers no buns with salad

How's your day been?

Has been good Jo. Definately bot to plan but went to mums and cleaned all her Windows and cleaned. Then went to look at new car. But now home has Chinese takeaway and wine ! X

B omelette lfat cheese
D chicken pizza with cauliflower
S yoghurt if required

Hope you have a good day x

Pigging out. Oops x

Omg feel huge today serves me right !
B porridge
L rice cakes cottage cheese pineapple
D fish sweet ta to wedges

Vic, hi

Haven't been on MM lately but wondered how your carb cycling is going? Is there a book you can recommend?

P x

I can't see any pigging out on your menu...

Back