Vics diary

Not too bad not being 100% strict but not worrying about it xx how has yours been xxx

Ok really. Didn't wasn't really low carb or cal but haven't gone over. Gym tomorrow definitely. Xx when's your hols?

I'm off a week tomorrow. Pmt so proper stuffing myself at the moment. Looking forward to a break from dieting too! Xxx

I think I'm PMT-ing at the moment too. Sweet stuff!!! Only a week to go till hols :) x

Well..... This time next week I'll be boarding the plane ready for take off !!! Totally excited.

B saus egg muffin
L salmon prawns avocado lettuce tomato cucumber
D Thai lemongrass fish roasted Mediterranean veg

Mmm menu sounds yum x

Hi vics, menu sounds good and holidays even better:)

Morning all. Sorry not been around much but I've been so busy at work and tired and I've got loads on not till holiday. I haven't been eating to plan but I'm still losing like I was when on plan? Oh well not going to go crazy not till holiday. X

What's your secret fat burning machine? :D x

I don't know xx

Morning Vicky!Its good that you're still losing! You've got a busy week or so and then you can relax on the beach! Ahhhhhh. xx

Your a fat burning machine like Chris said would happen! Your probably doing the plan without realizing it. Well done. x

Perhaps being so busy at work is helping as I know I think about food far less when busy (and I've always known I only have to think about certain foods to gain weight!)

One week until holiday... how exciting. Two for me... weather won't be as nice where I'm going. Have you looked at the advance forecast?

Thanks all. Weather looks good !! Yes true about not thinking bout food. Having couple of iissues with people being arsey bout my promotion. Trying not to let it get me down! Off for a massage in a min

Hope you were able to destress with you massage x

Was ok ish I like a bit more of a deep tissue one but nearly crashed car on way home I was so tired ! Sts as last week which is good considering no diet and bank holiday weekend xx

Back