Vics diary

Quiet Vicky...

Yeah quiet sorry busy getting new car and ready for hols and stressing bout work xxx

Morning Vicky, hope your well? Lucky you on the hols...ahh jealous!

Hi all. Got stomach bug. Dosing up on immodium feel awful :( need to flush it out but can't when I'm at work if you know what I mean x holiday Wed too xxx

:( Hope you feel better really soon. Not good to feel like that when you're going on holiday! x

Oh sorry to hear you're not feeling great hun, hope it passes soon and you can hop in The Silver Beast and be zooming round town again :) xxx

Hope your feeling better Vicky and that your off work today. ooh tomorrow holiday!!! Have a wonderful time. x

Last edited:
Enjoy your holiday! x

Hope you are having a fab time:D
Xxx

Awe poor you I totally know what you mean about work or any toilet outside to be honest...worst nightmare. Hope you're having a fantastic time and feel much better by now.

I'm back guys. Only 6 lb on over hols so pleased with that I'll have a proper catch up at the weekend and diet starts Monday xXxX missed you all

Welcome back. That week went so fast, I hope you had a great time, 6lb will whoosh off quickly, it will be mostly water weight.

Back