Vics diary

Morning Friday at last
5 lbs down from Tuesday back to pre holiday weight 8.4lbs to get to before 11th July mini target. Starting back on exercise next week too.
B porridge
L pitta salmon wasabi mayonnaise lettuce tomato cucumber
D burgers and sweet potato wedges
Wine too :)

Gym tonight ?!? ;)

Yay indeed to pre holiday weight. I can't face the scales yet myself so won't have a restart weight x

Well done on getting back to preholoday weight, I am always very bad when I get back from hols, it usually takes me a couple of weeks to get back on the diet. Carb cycling is really working for you.

Morning, missing your daily updates.

Hi Vicky, how's it going xx

Hi guys. Feeling a bit diet lost after holidays. Pt starts this Saturday and I need to get to the gym before then. Just doing calorie counting atm but being rubbish at the weekends feeling really pi**ed off sorry will
l try and get back on track

Hope you get your mojo back Vicky, I'm sure pt will help with that. Same here calorie counting and good all week and rubbish at weekend. Exercise does help a lot though. x

Got gym bag packed and at the front door ready to go tomorrow xXxX thanks Val xxx

Hope you get back on track soon x

Your menus look great Vicky... miss reading you here x

Morning all. Just waiting for pt to come round I'm really nervous!!!!
B wholemeal toast lurpack light
L / D steak mushroom tomato sweet potato wedges green beans mustard garlic mayo
S Orange and yoghurts
Wine. It's Saturday.

I've been having a glass every night and I've slept like a baby but I'm not losing so I'll cut it out this week. I'm just calorie counting and exercise at the moment. Can't seem to get back in the swing of carb cycling.

Will let you know how I get on this morning xxx

Hi babes sorry I've been awol - good luck for the PT today! Oooh we nearly cross posted :D

I'm back to cc'ing too but trying to keep reasonably low carb - might try the Livlight bread from Waitrose someone else mentioned - have you tried it? xxx

Oh no not tried it. Today was fitness tests and I'm shaking still lol. Have a good clean nutrition guide it means none of my breakfast cereals though and I hate throwing things away !!! Xxx

What about swapping them with people at work? We do that, it's a sort of food bank thing :)

Well done on the PT though - did you like the session?

Nah ill just stick to what I know:) maybe cut out the alcohol :) yeah will be good when I get going I only did test s today but I'm still gonna be knackered xx

Back