Vics diary

Yes it was clean and green so plain animals and vegetables as they have come out of the ground. The only time to eat sweettatos or bananas etc is hour after exercise xx

Hey Sam I'm good thanks. How are you?

Being ultra good and trying fir no alcohol this weekend. Went for lovely outdoor ( not treadmill) run last night really enjoyed it. Hope everyone is well x

Hi Vicky! Well done for being good and not drinking. Second pt session in the morning? Well done on the run too, it's great weather for it. I'm Going to try a bit of exercise next week too. Let us know how you get on tomorrow Xx

Thanks Sam I'm having sparkling water with lemon :) yes second session tomorrow will let you know. :) hoping I feel better this weekend for not drinking xxc

Hi all. Pt session was really hard I'm aching already. Weights burpees planks press ups squat jumps ands more and more! No alcohol and have been pretty good with food. I'll sleep well tonight hope everyone is having a fab day x

Well done Vic! Does 6 lengths of the pool counteract lashings of vodie? Back to it for the first time this year when I get home

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have been ok with food have eaten a lot but all logged on mfp and not bad stuff. Can hardly walk :)

Good for you! I'm glad to see you're back in the zone. As you'll see from my food on MFP, I'm also eating far more at the weekend than week days (and not all healthy stuff alas) but the extra walking I'm doing thanks to my lovely fitbit egging me on is countering it and I'm losing!

How was your weekend without alcohol? (I can't remember my last one WITH alcohol! haaaaa!)

Weekend was ok wasn't that fussed. I had felt so poorly the week before it put me off xxx
Went for a run last night getting better but not there yet !

Well done Vicky, your inspiring! I always feel and sleep better with no alcohol too.

Going to get back to exercise today too, makes such a difference. x

Hey all did.a fab food shop tonight. I love calorie counting got some ice lollies am really addicted at the moment so much better tHan alcohol x

Glad you're enjoying calorie counting :) x

Back