Vics diary

Am shattered after doing a spring clean. No alcohol for me this weekend. Am out to pizza express for lunch tomorrow with a friend but ill have one of those leggera ones. Have a great weekend all xxx

Hope you had a good weekend Vicky. I love the M&S pineapple, coconut and lime lollies. I ate one while driving home the other day and after finishing one pulled the car over and got another for the journey home felt like a piggie, but they were so refreshing. x

Ooh they sound lovely xXxX workout done only 15 mins but good x

Hi Vicky how was your weekend? Did you have alcohol? I did and krispy kremes and magnum pistachio etc. Back on the wagon today. x

I had gin and tonics and felt like poo yesterday ! Hubbys birthday on Friday abd bbq sat so this weekend won't be much cop lol. Yes I'm ok Lisa better off having bran based one. :)

Maybe I'll be a label detective and find something suitable. I prefer to eat once I get to work as it's something to look forwards to haha. We've got a chinese planned for Friday so it will be damage limitation but no booze as it's massage night :D

You could have a drink later ;) xXxX
Been good again today just had a cuppa with mini Jaffa cakes :) xxx

Thought I'd drop in and say hi. Not been here properly for what feels like years but have thought of you all. Hope your all doing well? Don't want to hate crash so I'll be lurking somewhere until I feel at home again lol. So much been going on in life not thought about how to actually start a diet again but in desperate need of one!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm good thanks Val. Hi Cheryl :) hubbys birthday today so off work had so many plans but poor think has rather bad kidney infection so is poorly in bed. Got down to lowest weight for a long time this morning. Probably due to hardly eating yesterday.
Will do some chores today and go for a run but that's about it

Morning all.
I hope your not running in this miserable rain.
I'm starting my diet this morning. Think I'm going to sleep when Roo does today so I don't think about food lol

It's not raining here. ThanksSam was 149 :) xxx

It's grey and miserable here. We had to wear wellies to do the school run!

Back