Vics diary

Ah I only have one doglet now had to rehome the others with friends. :( They are well though.
Going out for run tonight after dinner settled. Have had quorn for lunch and dinner !! Cheryl are you backn on mfp xxx

I am Hun. Finally decided that the only things to help me an the only time I was truly happy with myself was back in the good old days with my friends here and mfp. So I'm back. Me again without all the pregnancy problems. Post natal depression and goodness knows what else (I won't post those on here lol) I'm a more positive me. No more hiding ad running away to feed myself to feel better. I'm here and here to stay if you'll have me ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm down to one doglet too. I know you've made sure they went to a good home though babe. So who is left at home?

For those of you that had my number it's still the same I lost everyone's when my old phone broke.

I don't have your number chick xx glad you are back xxx

Can't seem to add anyone on mfp I'm lvllt xxx

I can't work out how to add anyone not in my phone book.
Let me see

She's done it! Oh and I've changed my settings so you can be nosey now pmsl xx

How do I add foods on there? All I can find is the barcode scan bit. I need to log my milk

Not sure where to post this.
I just got a booklet from The Book People and that have the new Atkins book for just £2.

Ha I have all those books!!!

I did think you might lol. Are they any good? I might get them

Dukan is good wouldn't get Atkins. We have done dukan before Cheryl? XXxX bought a lovely work shirt in size 12 and I 've loat weight since I bought it and it's too big. Can I get shirts taken in? Xx

Back