Vics diary

I remember. Didn't we make those flax gallettes? Mmmmmm
Yes Hun you can have it taken in. Shame your not nearer, Oliver's tutor is also a dress maker. She would have done it for you.
I brought a really nice 'dress' from a shop on eBay. Brand new. Only it wasn't a dress as it hangs about an inch below my crotch and is meant to tie under the bust (if you have a bust of a 10yr old!!!!!) so she's going to cut the tie and taper it in for me as I love the rest and just to make it clear I won't be flashing everyone with my fat bits I'll wear it as a top pmsl

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Are you still in Atkins babe? Am I right In Saying some of the recipes from Dukan can be used in Atkins too?
It's been too long and I need strictness. I'm not shaking for long so want to read and prepare before it's time to low carb again so I know EXACTLY what I'm doing. No more excuses. I WILL be in my 10s again!!!!

My 'diary' is on new and so confused if anyone wants to gate crash ;0)

I'll have a look at your diary. I'm calorie counting healthy eating and exercise. Best way for me. Yes those gallettes Cheryl. I was marinading everything !!!! Thabks 're the tailer I'll get it taken in xx been to mctimoney chiropractor tonight. Feel it but would explain hip pain from running x

Hopefully you'll feel better from it in the morning.
How long have you been off Atkins? I thought it worked well for you?
I remember you marinating everything now, wasn't it tikka chicken lol. Ahhh the good old days. How's jim and Lindsey?

Yeah chicken tikka. I tried Atkins again but as usual lost a bit but stalled think we jus t kind of like sticking around on here :) linzi is good visiting her in September and Jim has a diary on here too

Still aching like crazy but at least it's Friday. Housework this afternoon then helping hubby put up the shed that we bought for my gym and then pT ttomorrow and 5k color run Sunday xxx

How does anyone determine their goal weight I initially wanted 147 but fingers crossed I'll be there next week and I still we to lose some more? Just keep going till I stop losing? X

Because that's where I'm happy and can maintain if I'm careful. I just need to be in the right frame of mind.......which I am ;0)

How does anyone determine their goal weight I initially wanted 147 but fingers crossed I'll be there next week and I still we to lose some more? Just keep going till I stop losing? X
I'd just keep going until you're happy. The "healthy" weight range for females that are 5'6" is 117lbs - 147lbs, but I think its up to you. Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead of you! Enjoy it! xx

Your doing great Vicky! I do my weight by clothes size but Sam is right anywhere you feel comfortable within your range. Shed sounds like fun. x

I think everyone has "their place" where they feel happy and comfortable. Once there then you've reached ultimate goal as happiness and feeling good and healthy is what it's all about

Fabulous to read that you're at your target or nearly Vicky... well done you. Welcome back Cheryl (dunno if you remember me from Dukan)

Joanne! How could I forget you! How are you? We are off to France again soon lol. We love it there.

117lbs. That's low!!!! Will see in a couple of weeks :) carrying on with exercise too. X

That's what is says weight from at my height Cheryl!!!,

Back