Vics diary

I was 8 and half stone once I looked awful ! Think I'll aim for 140 x

Stop where you feel comfortable and are happy babe. I don't believe in sticking to those bmi and ideal weight things as they all vary and it depends on your lifestyle

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Not sure if I will ever feel comfortable lol xxx maybe a dress would be a better judge. I have one of those body on type dresses and I can get in but can't move lol

Pmsl.
You done so well before. We both got down to about 9st. I bet you look gorgeous in it even if you can't move lol. I brought one for my birthday and managed to slim down. Only problem was I lost too much and come my birthday it was too big lol. I gained since then (medications) so now trying to lose it again.
Got a BIG reason to lose it again now too

I never got to nine stone lol got to ten ish. Am more toned now though cos don't smoke and exercise. What's your big reason x

I could have sworn you were the same weight as me!
We are getting wed again next year

Ooh wow exciting. Are you having a big do?

Not exactly big will have probably 40-50 to the ceremony then a big party after. You coming?????????????????????

Yeah Deffo ;) sounds fab xcx

Morning all run was great Chinese treat was great two glasses of wine weren't. Me and wine aren't friends anymore.

I'm off camping on thurs with my old crew mate and she's dieting too so there won't be any alcohol for us. I think it's a good thing really!
I hope the wine wasn't that horrible to you Hun and your feeling well today. I love a good Chinese. Mmmmmm.

Dates all set and venue booked!!!!!!!

So what date Cheryl. I'm sticking to gin and tonic now have felt so poorly all daycant even cope with takeaways. Been for quick run x

18th July 2015.

You good going for a run if your not feeling great

I'll book it in. I've had gripey pains all day like indigestion bloomin awful xxx

All good babe. Come down the night before and we can have a few drinks before xx

Try a peppermint tea Hun

Standby on the 18th as forgot to check marks team lol. We are trying to move it to the 11th.

Back