Vics diary

Lol had peppermint tea and fennel tea zantac Rennie still feel rotten. Beautiful day here again typical I'm at work better be nice for weekend.

Oh no! Are you feeling any better now?
Just to make you a little happier, it's rather cloudy and grey here :0(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hahaha you've all joined my lightweight/cheap date club I'm useless. Half a glass and I'm drunk

Same on the fizzy water Lisa. I'm having some now. Tummy still bad need a massive burp for bout an hour then im sure I'll feel better. Oh that's Gary's birthday x

Hahahahaha ever the lady!
Can you still make it?
I can't drink fizzy water. I just can't get used to the taste.

Try a lemon in it ? Should be able to. Stomach still not great. Hair colour tonight x

It's the fizz I can't get along with. Tastes weird.
What colour are you having?

Lisa last time i had wine it was the same three days to get over it. Am sat in hairdressers now. Appointment was five God know what time I'll get sat down. Still got bad tummy. Really would like a lb loss this week though so might have helped? Feel acid hungry all the time xxx

Just dark brown still cover the grey gonna try little bit of blonde next time xx

I'm due a hair dye. My choices are limited since my natural hair colour is black. I've been dying it at home for a while but my hair has grown so long it's a bit cumbersome now. Hair salon next time me thinks. I've had it reddish black for a long time so I think I'll ask for it to be something like chocolate. Damn those grey hairs! x

Chocolate is nice and looks so healthy too xx

I dye mine chocolate lol. Those pesty greys are the only thing old on me. I don't want to grow up!
Woooooo ladies I've lost a whopping 12lb in 13 days. My wi isn't until tomorrow but I won't be here to do it.

I dye mine chocolate lol. Those pesty greys are the only thing old on me. I don't want to grow up!
Woooooo ladies I've lost a whopping 12lb in 13 days. My wi isn't until tomorrow but I won't be here to do it.

Back