Vics diary

Well done on the loss Cheryl that's great.

I dye mine dark brown, although the latest one is very dark brown - but at least it covered the greys. I was hoping to go an elegant grey but of course that was never going to happen :rolleyes: - so, dyes it is!

Well done Cheryl! The dark colours wash off my grey so quickly which is why I'm so blonde :D

Vicky those wholemeal pittas - do you slice them and fill? If so how do you slice them easily? I'm going to end up losing a finger!! Also mine dry out really quickly and today my lunchbox was on it's side in the fridge and I've just got bits of pitta and chicken in a heap lol.

Well done Cheryl. Toast the Pitta Lisa. It's the only way! Then I wrap in tinfoil xx

Morning. Am lowest I've been this morning since I did dukan oh about 5 years ago. Not sure what to do with goal? Just keep going. I had put it at 144 I'm 146.6 and feel fat as anything lol xxx

Good news Vic! Whatever you're doing is working for you :) I say go until you feel comfortable. Afterall, scales are just a number, you have to feel good about yourself x

I've seen the pics on fb and there's no way you are fat! Just remember the muscle mass that you have due to your exercising. I think you need to go by how you feel in clothes rather than the scales. And also remember that you're not a teenager and stay womanly! Hubby loves you not a stick insect :D
Btw I put the pitta in the oven and although it didn't puff up it was easier to cut - once it had cooled! Just hope that it's not a dry piece of cardboard by lunchtime lol xx

Ha if you wrap in tin foil it gets a bit of moisture back in. Puffs up in toaster too. Thanks girls. Will be strict until I finish my pt on the 15th and go from there. Have spud and tazs wedding the week before lol

Ok so the dress fits BUT I still can't pull it up to go for a wee. So still got a bit to go ! Btw this isn't the dress I'm wearing to the races lol

Going today to York. And I'll try attach it. It's not the tight one lol

Ah Thanks. I'm actually dying today poisoned ;)

Post a pic of you in the dress. It's
Lovely and I bet you looked gorgeous in that colour.
Well done on the loss. That's brilliant.

I'm suffering a bit today. We are back and I was off the shakes shall we say! I only had 3 glasses!!!! Still a lightweight lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I can't Cheryl I'm on Facebook though if you want to look wedding pics on there too

I'll have to use someone else's to have a nosey Hun as I came off it ages ago. My account was hacked.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haven't done this for ages

B all bran almond milk
L Singapore noodles
D stir fry with chicken
S Clementine couple grapes nectarines
Ex kettle and band pt session

Back