Vics diary

Had a pic out day today oops!! Usual Sunday should just make it treat day instead of Saturday's ! Wedding next wweekend. Spud and taz I met on here :)
Run tomorrow piloxing tuesday pt Wed kettles Thursday!!!

Piloxing??????

Ahhh I remember them how lovely they are getting wed.

I'm having a bit of a bad day too. It's currently pimms I clock!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Mixture of Pilates and boxing. I went to meta fit and run home instead. Not feeling 100% couldn't eat dinner. Bed soon I think. Feeling awfully fat today :(

Honey don't feel fat. Your doing amazingly well and I'm totally shattered just reading about all your fitness. Your not fat. Ok so you don't feel slim/skinny yet but I bet you look it. We always have problems in feeling it and that's the last piece in the puzzle for me. I'm certain I'm not the only one. You are beautiful babe.
I hope your feeling better soon. Have a nice hot bath and a rest. Xxx

Thanks darling. Stomach so bloated I think that's why I feel awful! Will have to try and be good this weekend! Did nearly 6k run tonight. Aching.

Are you near totm? Or need a good poo??? Lol. Sorry or those that don't know me, I don't do tmi lol.
How are you feeling apart from bloated Hun?
I finally sent off the money and have booked the venue. It's much smaller than I hoped but never mind we will all be snug ;0)

I Seem to have totm two weeks a month again bloomin awful!!! But probably not enough water xXxX pt tonight !!! Final two sessions with her next week and will miss it !!!!

Can you not book up some more as you enjoy them so much?
Every 2wks? Have you seen a dr about them babe

Ah no it's so expensive was a special offer. I've got all the equipment now. :)

In a right mood today girls !!!! Need the weekend. X

Oh Hun. What's up? Weekend isn't far now. Do you have any plans for this weekend?

I'm not so bad today was up early doing housework. Been to kettles tonight arms are killing abd I've got to blow dry my hair now!!!

Steve and Marty's wedding sat xx up to Scotland tomorrow

Have exercised every night have been so good with food and I have bloomin gained this week. Not happy :((

If I don't get to log back on later I hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Haggis and cocktails last night. Really looking forward to the wedding will gets a pic of the happy couple for you Lisa and Suze :)

Back