Vile mood today...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i'm such a ***** today...

it all started this morning... weighed on my scales yesterday 16st13lbs

weighed today 16st13lbs!!! i wouldn't care but i walked round all day saturday and for 2 hours yesterday!!!!

i'm supposed to be in the 16's by my weigh in tomorrow, but cdc's scales never match mine so i'll be nowhere near the 16's on hers!!!

plus by my scales that means i have only lost 3lbs this week... bet it is cos i started those sodding bars...

oh what do i do????

im feling the same!!

:cry::cry:

I have the same problem sara i have been weighing myself regularly at home and on sunday i weighed 14 stones 13lbs today i weigh 15.1 1/4. I think its best not 2 weigh ourselves and just to use one lot of scales. honestly i felt really deflated as i have been really good and like u walked for ages on saturday as i took my children 2 the themepark, its been really tough not being able to eat anything. i started last wednesday and its my first time on ss. i reallyw ant 2 lose the weight!!! help

glug more blooming water :D

Although you may be disheartened please stick with it don't let this push you off track. Keep going, keep drinking the water, you will have lost over a stone in 3 weeks.

which themepark? i was at lightwater valley on saturday?

by my scales i have lost 21lbs big pants.... but because i weigh at 7:30 in the evening on a tuesday at cdc's it is never the same

Chuck your scales in the bin!!!
You may be pleasently suprised when your cdc weighs you, don't give up you're doing fantastic x

thanx for the support guys im amazed at the fast response!!! great.. i went 2 drayton manor for the day!! i ahve never tried sole source b4, however have been on weightwatchers, slim fast etc. I hope it works im sick of being fat!!!! xx

oh i want a ticker 2??? how do i get one!!

you just make a pin number up babes, so that when you want to edit your ticker as your weight loss, you enter that pin and it brings up all your ticker details

don't get dishearted! You are doing fan tilly tastic!

Cant get it up!!! i wanna put my pics up 2!!! this site is difficult!!

maybe im tired. ive been at uni all day!!! just fed kids... im on water!! im fed up

Okkkkkkk. will try!! its all new...xx

water more water... i feel like a big berry... if sumone pricked me now... i would explode water everywhere!!!!! lolzzz

How funny, I started those bars in week two and I lost a pound.
Was I disgusted, yeah I was!!! hehehe

Back