Violets CD Diary x

I think its a combination of not having much weight to lose and coming from a VLCD to a heavy carbs diet but any who, CD to SW is doing my head in!!! I've been following the plan for weeks and actually weigh more than I did when I left CD. I KNOW that it works but I haven't got the patience for it, so guess what... I'm back!

Going to lose the last few lbs (now 1 stone) that I planned to lose with SW and then use SW to maintain, rather than to lose!!! So... I now weigh 11st 7... want to be 10st 7lbs so here goes nothin. SS+ hat back on!!

WISH ME LUCK YOU LOVELY LOT XXXXXXXX

Glad to see you but not glad for your sake if you know what i mean!

after my pre-Christmas stepping up and holiday break i've been here back on SS/SS+ trying to get to goal or as near as before stepping up this time. am going up to step3 monday night though so fingers crossed for a good weigh-in this week as i am now prepared for the losses to halt on the first couple of weeks!

Hello lovely, yes I didn't think i'd be back here but to be honest I wish I had stayed here to finish the entire loss rather than assuming I could lose it on a different programme... Its been really hard to shift anything even though I've stuck on plan!

So I thought 'to hell with it, I'm going back to CD"! And here I am :) Nice to see some old faces here still, well nice for me lol iyswim!!! Won't be long till we're ALL gone from here! xxxxx

Lovely to have you back, chickabella. Xxxx

Ditto....and guess what....Im only 4lbs lighter than you and ive been here all along!

Eer hang on I need to re adjust my stats... My weight this morn was 11st 8 (although I think 2lbs of that is water retention as I was 11st 6 the day before)! You're totes in the lead mrs!!! x

Hey shrinking violet ! How ru n welcome bak :) I'm sure u wil manage to loose ur last stone !! I've been stuck in same boat.. Just can't get last stone of :) not happy buy back in cd properly today!! So lots and lots of good luck !! We sure can get this last stone off together !! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There are a few of us! This is good news, bad but good - kinda.

Are you still in Egypt Vi? Have you got your packs???

Hey shrinking violet ! How ru n welcome bak :) I'm sure u wil manage to loose ur last stone !! I've been stuck in same boat.. Just can't get last stone of :) not happy buy back in cd properly today!! So lots and lots of good luck !! We sure can get this last stone off together !! Xx

Hiya love :) Did you come off CD then? I remember you from back when! Lets defo shift this last stone ASAP!

There are a few of us! This is good news, bad but good - kinda.

Are you still in Egypt Vi? Have you got your packs???

Hiya chuck, I'm in UK at the mo. Started off as my planned xmas break and after trouble in Egypt we've stayed on temporarily! Still haven't booked flights back so thought i'd get back on the CD train while I can lol!!! xxxxxxx

Just about to have my ss+ tea, am blummin starving! Chicken breast and broccoli here I come!!!!!

Ciao for now xxxx

Hey SV nice to see u again lol!! Well in a nice way . Yeh did come off n try sensible eating, but still did not manage to shift last stone !! So stil have fee weeks supply at home n thought it's time to give it ago!! Hoping I loose my last stone .. If wel if I'm successful mite loose another half !! Lol yes I Been on here ever since lol!! I always enjoy reading peoples weight loss diaries! Lol I'm hooked !! Soo good luck is it ur first day bak on cd? Ru doing ss+ now x

Yeh same as me then pretty much, came off CD planning to maintain with slimming world but then decided i wanted to lose a bit more, really bloody difficult even when sticking to plan! A pound a week just isn't enough, never mind the weeks of gains/sts!! Hoping to shift this stone sharpish lol! Yes it was 1st day today ss+, gone fine and no problems :D Going to keep myself busy tomo and then i'll be through the worst of it!
About to paint my nails and go to bed now so I can safely say day 1 is complete yay! x

Lol well done to u!! Same Here first day back gone well but just ss at moment !! X

Fair play, we'll have to keep a check on each other then! Right bed time for me now, niiiight!

DAY 1 - COMPLETED x

Awesomeness, I'm in bed and have stuck to CD 100% :D
DAY 2 COMPLETED x

Good girl!!!!

Im on 810 and not having much sucess to shift the last stone to be honest.

Whats the deal with Egypt then - have you abandoned your husband :)

It does look a bit like that doesn't it! I've Been here since Xmas! I'm going to a friends wedding end of feb then hopefully back to Egypt, I can't wait!

I found losing weight after cd really tough, wish I had stayed on a bit longer before but hey ho I'm back and seems to be going fine do far. Really hope I can lose a stone, would be dead chuffed with that . Anyway, got to get back to team oomiZoomi, it's not going to watch itself u know!!!!! Booooo I'm tired, wish I was still in bed zzzzz xxxxx

Hiya love, how are you? It does actually feel nice to be back lol! I need to log in on the big computer ( not my phone)so i can check out everyones stats, how r u doing? nearly bed time so I'd say nearly complete yay :)

I've been all over minimins the last 3 days, it does help doesn't it! Going to have my bar in a min then bedtime :) yahoooo
Xxx

Day three in the bag - whoop!

Steaming along.

I didnt mean you had abandoned your husband for realz by the way - political instability is enough for anyone to avoid, but I know the real reason is so you can be all lush-like when you go back and knock his socks off.

Morning sunshine :) we're just hoping things can calm down and we can get back to normal, but yes going back a bit smaller will be quite exciting!! I never come back from England lighter usually, way to many cold days and hot meals lol! I hope to be in the tens upon my return, that will be freaking awesome!!!!! X

Back