Virtual Fitting Room

koodygirl

oooo lord lulu i love your graphics of people - where did you get them from?
re soup: i really disliked LL ones and couldn't bring myself to get the exante ones - just shakes and bars for me. Whats with that vanilla shake though? I make hot choc with the choc one, tried it with the vanilla, it congealed like rice pudding - horrid! i still don't think my shaker is clean!

oooo lord lulu i love your graphics of people - where did you get them from?

Another member posted the exact link on here but I'm too new to view her profile to find it again. This thread has the website it was on but I still can't find the virtual fitting room on the site which is where I made it. You pick your height, weight, body shape, hair colour etc then dress it and do a screenprint.

http://www.minimins.com/exante/243190-mummyb33-website-show-you-different-sizes.html

aha i googled it with virtual fitting room on facebook and i made it there! wicked. i'm guna get me some!

I'm loving the virtual dressing room link but gutted the only way you can keep it is to share it with facebook!? Anyone found a way round this?

Yep, I just did a screenprint and pasted the result into paint and saved that. I then cropped it as though it was a normal photo. Did this for three different sizes and then used paint again to have the three pics side by side - simples!

...or right hand click and "save image as..." - thats what i did. Save them as the weights they are. Someone above added them to photobucket and it grouped them together for you.

Back