Extra Easy Voodoo's food diary and ramblings!

hi, hopefully in the evening snack. I know I said only if I'm hungry but I usually am! I log on at work and change things around to suit, it's changed since you posted that, sorry! Thanks for noticing though, appreciate it!

Cool @HondaGirl, I'll take a look in a min. Also, I tend to plan then check syn values later. For example I've worked out the breakfast toast is 3 syns not 5 as it's from a small loaf. Huzzah!

Oh, if I put planned then it's subject to change, once the 'planned' has been deleted, that means I've eaten it. LOL :D

LOL. Cool!

Your breakfast sounds much nicer than mine today. I was up an hour earlier than usual so ate earlier and now my tummy thinks it's lunchtime. I had 2 Weetabix and a pear for brekkie and it's not helping me get through the extra hour! Should've had porridge....:(

Oh I can't function at all with just cereal in the morning. Especially if weighed out to a proper portion. I showed my daughter what a 'portion' of coco pops looked like the other day and she looked at me like I had gone mad. We both had 3 or 4 times that amount. Beans are lovely and filling though, I had planned bacon, egg and beans this morning but went into work an hour earlier today (so I can leave an hour earlier!)

BTW if anyone is interested, the 1% BBQ noodle mug shots are RANK.

Last edited:
I don't like mugshots. Something about the strong flavour of powder lol!!

Eggs are really filling in the morning if I have time.

make sure you turn them an spray with fry light throughout cooking

keep spraying fry light while there cooking

YES! Thank you, they were much much MUCH nicer this time. I must have used about 40 sprays, should I be synning that? OMG I'm so going to use my HEA one day to make cheesy chips!!

Day 5 Friday 29th April

Breakfast

one slice BB (part HEB)
½ tin baked beans
1 blue cheese x-light triangle (part HEA)

Lunch.
Dunno, going out with my mum today
EDIT:
Right, I was a good girl...

Jacket potato no butter
more baked beans
salad no dressing
Tap water!

Dinner
Fish again
Vegetables
Weightwatchers dessert yog ½ syn

Evening
1 slice BB (rest of HEB)
2 cheese triangle (HEA)
Pastrami
Cherry tomatoes

CURLY WURLY!! 6 Syns

Total syns 6½ but will probably have some of partners toblerone... (EDIT: Didn't!)

Last edited:
YES! Thank you, they were much much MUCH nicer this time. I must have used about 40 sprays, should I be synning that? OMG I'm so going to use my HEA one day to make cheesy chips!!

Sorry I'm not very good at quoting, maybe cos I'm not in a laptop? Anyway, I think I heard my consultant say once that up to 20 sprays is free and after that you should syn it. But honestly, 40 sprays is only 40 calories, of which you'd only have to syn 20.. Which would be one syn. Personally I wouldn't bother haha! Especially if it's between a few people. I use the spray oil that is 2 calories a spray, and I have to be honest with you, I don't syn it at all though you supposed to!

Whoop your doing well @X88B88
Do u know where ur going for lunch and maybe have a look at the menu to see what u could have?

I hate that fry light stuff. Its crap. Burns everything. I can easily use about half the tub trying to make a stirfry :confused:

up to 20 sprays is free and after that you should syn it.

That's what I had assumed really, tbh that's one of the reasons I try to keep my syns around 10, so I have breathing room for things like this.

Boring choices are usually the ones you know you should pick! I draw the line at no salad dressing though haha

Nope, had no clue.But I made excellent (boring) choices!

Haha what did u have? I had a crap lunch today. Me and my wee girl are loaded with the cold so we're having a pj day and havent been out. I also have no snacks :(

Day 6 Saturday 30th April

Breakfast

Coffee
Banana

Planned lunch
Taking dog to a beach so will probably pop into Morrisons and get something from the salad bar, avoiding anything that looks even remotely tasty, natch.

Okay I got:
Iceberg lettuce
Cherry tomatoes
Beetroot
2 hard boiled eggs
Tomato couscous
Some savoury rice stuff
Bacon flavour crispies (tiny)
Cheese (tiny) (Part hea)
Sweetcorn
Cucumber
No idea on syns. I'm gonna overcompensate and say 5 for anything hidden.

Dinner
SW burgers with tiny bit of cheese (hea) and mustard (1 syn)
Roast vegetables
Mushroom couscous (2½ syns)

Total syns = 8½ if that.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back