W/C 5th October challenge!

Heyyyy everyone how are you all doing? sorry havent been online a couple of days... well done everyone we are all doing well, i wanted to share my excitement too - please dont ask me how i done it BUT ive been mega strict lol my weigh in is usually monday mornings ive lost 6.5lbs im pleased with myself BUT this is from the 10 lbs i put over the summer so once i go back to my summer weight im gonna be losing weight that was meant to come of in the first place lol.. anyway guys keep up the good work heres to week 2?? is that right?? i so need to lose 2 stone for my brothers wedding ( thats not including the 10lbs i put on) so my aim is to lose another 4-5 lbs this week then my proper countdown begins - oh im so hard on myself arent i lol..

x

Precious - where have you been and that is an amazing loss!!! keep it up :)

How is everyone else doing? I done really badly this week. +3!!! It's my own fault though so I will try and lose it all and more this week hopefully.

That's a brilliant loss Precious, huuuuuuge well done :D

sa89, this week is a new week, start afresh and keep a positive mindset, you CAN do it!

Hey Guys...
Thank you but i havent got long for my brother wedding so i need to keep losing..

SA89 - Dont worry hun yours is only 3lbs - u know how much i gained lol.. we all have days like this so its ok. start afresh and best of luck for next week. I completely forgot to come back on mini mins i think i spend way too much time on facebook lol.. but ill check in on a regular basis and keep an eye on every one - where oh where is ALEX?? smile and remember we are all in the same boat..was just gonna add did u know where u went wrong?? sometimes that helps too.

Lala Lou - thank u hun too. How are you doing?? these weigh ins are so exciting lol

Hows everyone else doing??

I'm here! I WI on a wednesday so i'll let you know how I get on after last week (+2.6).

sa89 - don't worry about your gain I had the same last week and I was very tempted to through it all in, but then I thought no, - throwing all my effort away isn't going to make me any thinner or happier!

I'm not expecting to loose the full 2.6 this week but i'm hoping for a good chunk of it to have gone!

Great to see you on here alex - fingers crossed for the WI tomm... do let us know we will be waiting ever so patiently lol.. hows it going everyone did u have a good day today?? bit depressing with it raining here. Hope ya all doin well...

x

Good luck tomorrow Alex :)

Precious - I'm back on track now, back to the same frame of mind I started with. I don't really know where I went wrong...but I don't intend on going back there! Thanks for the kind words :)

Thats great to hear sa89 - well done for getting back on track :) Heres to week 2 - Alex we are so waiting for your WI hurry hurry lol

well I've lost a measly 0.8 of a lb, not happy! I'm sticking to 1200 cals a day and maybe a 1500 cal day on a weekend.
I could really do with a boost - maybe you precious could post you 6.5weight loss food diary on here?????????
I mean i've lost 7lb in 9 weeks its pathetic really!
so thats 8.2lb in 3 weeks to get off for the oct challenge! at this rate that's not gong to happen.
I would really appreciate some tips - I don't eat hardly any meat at all i'm near enough vegetarian - could it be that i'm eating too many carbs?????

Aww alex don't feel disheartened, you are still losing that is the main thing! I know it must get very frustrating, I've taken a look at your bmi and it's practically healthy so maybe that is why your loss is at a slower rate? I remember when I started this diet or lifestyle change, I thought to myself 'enough is enough, even if I had lost 0.5lb every week for as long as I have been fretting about my size I would be thin and healthy by now!' So just keep at it Alex, you will reach goal eventually and I'm sure some weeks you'll have bigger weight losses :)

Och Alex I'm sorry things have been such a struggle. I know I've been very disheartened with my weight loss through WW this time but I can see why you are struggling. On the plus side at least you've lost 7lbs in the right direction :D. Yeah, I know... That never makes me feel better either but I'm sure if you stick at it then you'll get there :wave_cry:. Maybe you're not taking on enough protein. My weight loss was awful the other week and I was gutted. My WW leader suggested eating more protein and the next week I lost 2 pounds so maybe there's some thing in that.
As sa89 quite rightly said above me, maybe it's just harder when you have less to loose.:confused:
I've got my Weigh In tonight and I'm freaked out. I used to love going to my WI each week on the last diet because I was always happy with the result... This time round I have no idea if I'll have lost or not. I've not cheated at all but things are taking their sweet time to move.
Right, enough moaning from Nessie... I'm away to pray to every weight loss icon I can think of. :D:rolleyes:

Oh Alex,
Thats still a loss dont be upset - yeah it gets you down _ iknow i did when i put on 10lbs But u still lost it thats the main thing right?? We are all here to help each other its not a competition is it im sure this week i may either stay the same or lose less than this week... To be honest Alex im not too sure either how i lost that amount the only diference i have been doing is while on school run each morning ive started to make my journey longer so my walks arent slow and relaxed letting the world go by lol its more superfast ,longer and walking like theres no tomm lol.. Other than that ive been eating healthy although i did go out for a harvester meal with family and then it was my nans b'day party saturday and went out then and also had BBQ in the evening so to behonest either my scales are sticky or its prob everythin ive done in the week.. etc - dont be upset with ur self we are all here to give each other a pat on the back. well done for losing 0.8lbs - sorry im gonna act think now is that just a little over half pound?? sorry guys please dont laugh lol..

Best of luck ness - i will check in later to see how u have done -

Hi to sa89 and everyone else...

lets keep going guys -we can do it!!

x

Good luck for tonight Ness, let us know how you get on!

I've been much better with eating fruit and veg this week, today's been really good, and I feel so much better for it. Naughtily weighed myself on Tuesday morning, and I'd lost 1.5lbs since Friday, but not counting my "official" weight til Friday.

I lost 3lbs this week!!:happy036::bliss::angel09:

I'm a wee bit happy because this is my best weight loss since my first week and it also takes me down to 5% of my weight loss.

Thank you all very much for all your amazing support. I'm away to celebrate with my pre packet Weight Watchers meal :rolleyes:.

well done ness!
and thank-you everyone for your kind words! I will carry on.
I am going to try and incorporate a bit more protein, I will start with boiled egg, ham, and maybe a bit of chicken. - i'm really funny with meat! - this doesn't go down well with farmer boyfriend either! lol

Well done Ness, your hard work's paid off!

You sound really positive Alex, adding more protein's probably a good idea, best of luck :)

Lou xx

Oh Wow well done Ness - thats brilliant - best of luck for next week everyone.. How are you all doing?? Good i hope.. Hello to everyone xx

Back