W/C 5th October challenge!

What did I say about this month kicking weight loss butt? Well done again LaLaLou, I'm really chufffed for you! :D

well done ness and lalalou for your fab losses.
just having lunch at the moment, couldn't face egg so am having ham salad instead with some sultanas aswell, instead of chocolate for after

Well done lalalou thats fab fab fab - keep it up everyone.. :) have a great weekend everyone - this is where i turn into a naughty girl lol

Aw, thanks v much!

Hope you have a good weekend everyone. I'm off out a walk later, up a hill and pushing the buggy, that should burn a few calories, lol.

Hey LalaLou Oh yes pushing the buggy will definately lose a few calories - remember every little helps and all that lol... I push mine everyday im hoping to go for a long walk with the kids in a bit too.. weigh in monday *EEK* lol..

Hope everyone else is havin a good weekend *waving*

Well done sa89 - still a loss hey :)

As for me guys had my weigh in this morning and ive stayed the same im happy after a massive loss last week i kinda expected it.. i suppose the indian take away didnt help either lol Best of luck everyone else..

xx

My weigh in day today -3lb whoop whoop and back in the 11's yay!!!!

Yeah where is everyone!!!! Let me know how you are all getting on.

UPDATED STATISTICS
x Alex x GOAL - 9lb ~~5.2 to go, 3.8 lost so far
Sa89 - 10lb
Precious - 8-10lb
Lalalou - 10lb, -1.5lb,
Ness - 8lb, -1lb
tweetypie - 10lbs

WOOP WOOP, well done Alex thats fantastic - its such a good feeling isnt it, how are you doing? all going well i hope!

Seems oh so quiet in here - feels abit echoeeey with no 1 around lol

Hey! I've been at college all day today, shattered tonight!

Well done Alex, fab loss! How great to have broken into the 11's, I bet it feels like even more of an accomplishment when you get into a new number bracket.

I weigh in on Friday. Doubt I'll have reached a 10lb loss by the 5th tbh, but I can try!

Well done alex!!!! That's fantastic! After a few hard weeks it's all paid off! can I ask whether you did anything special this week?

Precious - how are you doing this week!

Lalalou - You still have over a week left, stay positive you may just surprise yourself! :)

hi sa89 - I really did try this week. I have had no cakes or biscuits (other than ww ones) at all! I had only 1 bread roll the whole week (so carbs a lot less than normal) and trying to have salad and veg every day! just spiced the salad up with coleslaw or rice or somthing similar

Hiya everyone

Well done Alex and SA89 on your weight loss this week, that's fantastic, I'm dead chuffed for both of you! :flirt2:

Sorry I havn't been around much, college is bombarding me with work and I managed to take four seizures during the week, so I've been a tad frazzled when I get home. :wave_cry:

I weighed in last night and lost 1 lb this week again. I'm happy with that after the 3 lbs loss last week I kind of knew it wouldn't be as great this week. I'm still happy though, with the 3 lb loss last week and 1 lb this week, that takes me up to 5 lbs lost since I started this challenge with you guys, that you for all your support! :D

Good luck to everyone who still has to weigh in this week. ;)

God Ness, hope you're ok, least it's the weekend soon, and hopefully you can relax a wee bit.

Fab news on the 1lb loss, well done!

By the way, I weigh on a Friday, am I counting my goal date as Friday 9th or Friday 2nd??

Hi Guys,
Well done ness on your 1lb loss thats fantastic - every loss is worth it. Hopefully you will get some relaxing time weekend nearly here.

Alex - thats fantastic - yeah some WW stuff is pretty good ive tried a few of them too.

Sa89 - How u doing? Im doing okish.. Im hoping to get into the 13st bracket for mondays weigh in although i doubt it. We shall see!

Lalalou - fingers crossed for your weigh in tomm, dont forget to come back to let us all know.

Have a good week end every one!!

Back