W1 WI - think I might cry....

chooky

cos I'm soooo happy - 8lbs off!!!!!! :talk017:

I'm in shock! Good job i'm over the moon cos the lady that weighed me didn't bat an eyelid, just told me what i'd lost and asked what i'd like for next week!! Miserable mare!! But I don't care, cos I feel on top of the world! :bliss:

To celebrate with WW and SW, I used to treat myself to a wee cake or something, so I've just bought myself a load of magazines to curl up with later on with my choc shake. Think I may have actually found some willpower over the last week that I never knew I had!

Thanks for all your support everyone, you've been brilliant and here's to week two! :bunnydance:

xx

LOL! Well Done!! Moody mare was probably jealous!!

I used to get myself a nail polish (for hunger pang avoidance manicures!) or some cheap jewellery from primark! I saved the clothes buying until I absolutely HAD to get new trousers! LOL!

well done Chooky thats a great achievement:happy096:

brilliant! well done.

i always think it's funny when people i know pig out after SW/WW weigh ins, lol - so self-defeating and not something to be encouraged in a healthy eating new life!!

Enjoy your magazines :) and keep up the great mood for week 2 :)

brilliant! well done.

i always think it's funny when people i know pig out after SW/WW weigh ins, lol - so self-defeating and not something to be encouraged in a healthy eating new life!!

Enjoy your magazines :) and keep up the great mood for week 2 :)

I know what you mean! I always used to see it as some sort of reward for all my hard work all week but i'd usually end up blowing the entire day and gaining back all that i'd lost the week before!! Some reward!!!!!

Hey you well done hun, quick question was miserable mare slim? She probably doesn't get the excitment if she has never hd to watch her weight

Keep it up

Anna x

Hey you well done hun, quick question was miserable mare slim? She probably doesn't get the excitment if she has never hd to watch her weight

Keep it up

Anna x

funny you should say that - i think my four year old weighs more!!!!

Chooky, great result. You are so keyed up for week one and you don't know how to react. We are both in week 2 now so let's keep driving it down. Good on ya!!!!!

Hi,
very well done to you, a great first week weight loss. Keeps you motivated for the week to come, doesn't it?
Best of luck.
Doirin

Well done babes that is great !!!!
xxx

Yay,well done and good luck for next week :)

That's fantastic Chooky! Well done, such a brilliant loss!

The chemist is not very encouraging eh! You should have done a little happy dance once you got off the scales!

Enjoy your mags and gorgeous chocolate shake. You earned them!

Good Luck for next week but you'll not need it. You'll be at goal in no time at all.

Well done - here's to next week :D

Big thank you to everyone - at least i knew that you'd all be pleased for me!!!!!

Good luck for this week
xx

well done i know what you mean by sw we got weighed then went swimming then went out for a chinese ha ha with this diet u can't brilliant result i got my first weigh in saturday an i know i have lost as i can see in the mirror so well done an keep at it .....i'm on my treadmill tonight for half an hour of brisk walking so sat i hopefully will have a good weight loss but good for u yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee.x.x

Thats great ..i lost 8lb in my first week it really does get you going for week 2 well done

debz x

Back