waggon please - yet again

poppy100

Silver Member
Really sorry but need the waggon to come along. now i am not on the tablets due to shortage i have not been sticking to it. feeling really miserable and feel that you must all be fed up with me. i am always falling off the waggon.
i know i always have extra on friday and saturday. but i do excercise.
sorry everyone.
bloodyhell. :sigh:

Ah Poppy love the wagon is more than happy to come & collect you but we can only strap you in so tight & you have to stop trying to escape.....

I know you like your weekend nights off but the only reason I've managed to succeed this time is by not having a day off. I remember one of my WW members when I was clerk doing brilliantly & when I was chatting to her she said she'd never had a day off plan & that it was worth it to get to goal & she did it & is still there now 8 years later. I just used her philosophy cos I know i would find getting back on that wagon too hard xx

Lexie2005 said:
Ah Poppy love the wagon is more than happy to come & collect you but we can only strap you in so tight & you have to stop trying to escape.....

I know you like your weekend nights off but the only reason I've managed to succeed this time is by not having a day off. I remember one of my WW members when I was clerk doing brilliantly & when I was chatting to her she said she'd never had a day off plan & that it was worth it to get to goal & she did it & is still there now 8 years later. I just used her philosophy cos I know i would find getting back on that wagon too hard xx

I agree, Lexie. I think it's vital to keep to it over the weekend. I can't say I've never had a day off - I allow myself one every couple of months, as for me it's important to know I can have a blowout for something special, like Christmas, then get straight back to "normal" the next day. But if you do it every weekend, I think you're more or less doomed to fail, unfortunately.

Good luck, Poppy, get back on there! You CAN be one of the 5%, we all can on this forum! xx

ahh i know you are both right but i am just struggling.

poppy100 said:
ahh i know you are both right but i am just struggling.

Come on poppy, you can do this .. Look how well you have done.. I'll jump on board and sit with you. I've not had a good few days food wise and sickness wise so we can lean on each other x

Come on poppy, you can do this .. Look how well you have done.. I'll jump on board and sit with you. I've not had a good few days food wise and sickness wise so we can lean on each other x

ah thanks. i will be glad to have the company on the waggon.

Feeling naughty today. Had brucetta and a grilled chicken breast on ciabatta with no Mayo or chips for breakfast/lunch from Bella Italia then had a handful of Smarties and chocolate raisins. First out of rules treat for 4 weeks and feel bad :-( I haven't taken my tablets today. Having good day tomorrow but no tablets to avoid previous day mishaps. Hoping I wasn't too naughty to effect having a loss this week :-(

Poppy you don't fall off the wagon as much as I do, up we get again. You're not a failure for falling off, you're only a failure if you don't get back on again and keep trying,

KB x

Poppy you don't fall off the wagon as much as I do, up we get again. You're not a failure for falling off, you're only a failure if you don't get back on again and keep trying,

KB x

I so agree with that! It's such a struggle losing weight. I've fallen off the wagon a few times lately - last time Saturday -and it feels so rotten after it's happened. I've stayed the same this last week, probably cos of my sat night blowout and I'm feeling miserable right now but determined to just carry on and try harder. Hope you have a good week Poppy xx

thank you for that. i like that about only failing if you dont get back on the waggon. well i am back on strapped in tight.

Feeling naughty today. Had brucetta and a grilled chicken breast on ciabatta with no Mayo or chips for breakfast/lunch from Bella Italia then had a handful of Smarties and chocolate raisins. First out of rules treat for 4 weeks and feel bad :-( I haven't taken my tablets today. Having good day tomorrow but no tablets to avoid previous day mishaps. Hoping I wasn't too naughty to effect having a loss this week :-(

aah. get on the waggon with me and we will do this together.

Ladies if losing weight was easy the world would be full of skinny people hehehe
I'm along for the ride though x

Im still on board, i have an occasional wobble out the window but pick myself back up, strap myself in a bit tighter and carry on! Its not faling if you get back on again, its on failing if you fall off and say thats it I give up.
Lexie is SO right about not having a day off, I used to have a "treat" meal every evening of the weigh in day, as a reward for dieting wether id lost or not, and it doesnt work for me, so I have stopped that now.
I think those that have started with xen, relied on it and now suddenly dont have it are really struggling. It would be a lot easier if we could have chosen when to come off of them, not great for our bodies either, hopefully they will be back in soon. Until then just keep trying hun it will come off eventually! xx

well i keep coming on here to help me keep going

hobnobsmummy said:
Im still on board, i have an occasional wobble out the window but pick myself back up, strap myself in a bit tighter and carry on! Its not faling if you get back on again, its on failing if you fall off and say thats it I give up.
Lexie is SO right about not having a day off, I used to have a "treat" meal every evening of the weigh in day, as a reward for dieting wether id lost or not, and it doesnt work for me, so I have stopped that now.
I think those that have started with xen, relied on it and now suddenly dont have it are really struggling. It would be a lot easier if we could have chosen when to come off of them, not great for our bodies either, hopefully they will be back in soon. Until then just keep trying hun it will come off eventually! xx

Completely agree with Amy I was really lucky that I made the decision to come off them before there was a problem & have now shared what I had with a friend who was struggling to fill her prescription. I probably have 2 weeks worth left in the house but they're my security just in case..... Ladies you can do it without until it's all sorted I believe in you x

Really sorry but need the waggon to come along. now i am not on the tablets due to shortage i have not been sticking to it. feeling really miserable and feel that you must all be fed up with me. i am always falling off the waggon.
i know i always have extra on friday and saturday. but i do excercise.
sorry everyone.
bloodyhell. :sigh:

hey lovey, hope you are feeling better today? Always helps when the sun shines i think :) I to have been feeling miserable as i have spent 2 weeks completly filling my face with anything i can find! You are only human so be kind to yourself, i often find just eating well for just 1 whole day is usually enough to kick you up the bum again as you havent got that black cloud of guilt and hours of beating yourself up ahead of you! It can be very depressing if you let it, so i find also just going out for a walk lifts your spirits, even if its the last thing in the world you want to do and its raining and every excuse is being used. Just getting your shoes on is a good start! I try and have a good stomp when ive been inside my head to much :)

hey lovey, hope you are feeling better today? Always helps when the sun shines i think :) I to have been feeling miserable as i have spent 2 weeks completly filling my face with anything i can find! You are only human so be kind to yourself, i often find just eating well for just 1 whole day is usually enough to kick you up the bum again as you havent got that black cloud of guilt and hours of beating yourself up ahead of you! It can be very depressing if you let it, so i find also just going out for a walk lifts your spirits, even if its the last thing in the world you want to do and its raining and every excuse is being used. Just getting your shoes on is a good start! I try and have a good stomp when ive been inside my head to much :)

aah thanks. think i am now starting with a cold. you are so right when the weather improves our spirits are lifted. will keep trying to keep to the straight and narrow. good luck for you

Had a day off yesterday...my first propper treat in a month. Included chocolate and crisps :-\

Back on the tablets tomorrow as didn't to risk any mishaps today. Enjoyed the treat but looking forward to getting the next stone off.

Back