Waist training?

As women will not be able to see the butt implants... why buy them if not for somebody else's viewing pleasure? Or displeasure as I see it. ;) xx

I have a tattoo on my back and also one on my upper thigh which I cannot see at most times, I didn't get them so that men would lust after me. Surprisingly I don't do anything for anyone else's viewing pleasure, I wasn't aware when buying things that I should be contemplating mens opinions of me, how silly I have been.

I have a tattoo on my back and also one on my upper thigh which I cannot see at most times, I didn't get them so that men would lust after me. Surprisingly I don't do anything for anyone else's viewing pleasure, I wasn't aware when buying things that I should be contemplating mens opinions of me, how silly I have been.

I imagine a few women that have buttock implants may have incredibly flat bottoms and feel very insecure, so are having buttock implants to feel better about themselves. But are these the women that get the massively inflated backsides that look like they have a barrel shoved up the back of their frock? Unlikely.

Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose et al. Are all about selling sex. Historically large buttocks and big breasts are both generally seen as signs of sexual fertility and to be attractive to the opposite sex. Most women that have butt implants are hoping to increase their sexual attraction - it certainly ain't because they find sitting on large globules of silicon polymer spiritually life enhancing. I personally don't have a problem with it, people can do what they like to their bodies.
We are put on this earth to attract the opposite sex, breed and have lovely little babies. So wanting to be attractive to the opposite sex is natural. My point is, I don't think these overly huge bums looks attractive - I think it looks ridiculous but it's not my bottom, so I am not overly incensed. :D XX

I imagine a few women that have buttock implants may have incredibly flat bottoms and feel very insecure, so are having buttock implants to feel better about themselves. But are these the women that get the massively inflated backsides that look like they have a barrel shoved up the back of their frock? Unlikely.

Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose et al. Are all about selling sex. Historically large buttocks and big breasts are both generally seen as signs of sexual fertility and to be attractive to the opposite sex. Most women that have butt implants are hoping to increase their sexual attraction - it certainly ain't because they find sitting on large globules of silicon polymer spiritually life enhancing. I personally don't have a problem with it, people can do what they like to their bodies.
We are put on this earth to attract the opposite sex, breed and have lovely little babies. So wanting to be attractive to the opposite sex is natural. My point is, I don't think these overly huge bums looks attractive - I think it looks ridiculous but it's not my bottom, so I am not overly incensed. :D XX

I think we may have to agree to disagree on this.

I want a big ol' perky bum because I'd love it! Feeling confident in my own body and feeling secure and happy is my goal of this journey, not attracting a man.

Back