waiting!!

Kazz2011

Day 2 of my restart waiting for the dreaded cold feet and stinky breath lol
No hunger or headaches either so woop woop bring it on and watch the lbs melt away!!!!
Found it so easy last time got a feeling might be more of a struggle this time but I'm more determined to finish my 100days not gonna be fat this Christmas !!!!
Oh gonna look out my old exante diary if it's still there see where I screwed up last time!!!!

Well, while you're here, good luck with it!

Cold feet and stinky breath, I'm used to.

I can't kick this hungry feeling, though :(

Hope it goes soon (day 2) :mad:

Day 3 here too, going ok, had a sneeky peek on the scales and lost 4lb so im chuffed, really glad to be back on Exante and can't wait to lose the rest of my weight:)

Day 4... and I too had a sneeky look at the scales.. I lost 6lbs. My first time so will be viewing this site for useful info and fellow dieters.

Oh tell me about it. Side effects can be awful. But once the first week is over tings normally get easier. Except of course bad breath. I now travel with toothbrush, mouthwash and spray in my bag to try and combat the breath. The thing is though I cant smell myself. And other people are too polite to mention it, so I become very self conscious.

day four for me today and all going well dont know if I am in ketosis yet as mouth freshness is not too bad yet maybe Im just used to it now lol I havent weighed myself as I havent brought my scales with me and Im on hols for two weeks so hopefully will have a nice surprise when I go home and get weighed... good luck in your weight journey Linda

I'm into week 4 now and I'm feeling pretty good :) I was quite lucky and I didn't get any of the side effects!..I always have cold feet and my hands go chilly in the evenings..have you heard of snuggly feet? They're like a pair of slippers that are filled with beans, you heat them in the microwave and wear them.... nice and toasty :) I saw a few pairs in The Works a few weeks ago :)

Back