*** Walk the Line Wednesday. Hour By Hour ***

I'm not ignoring you all - I went back to bed as hubby was flying out on business this morning, so thats why I was up and about. But went back to bed for a lie in.

Reweighed when up out of curiosity - the scales have bombed. Through the floor. Turns out post lie in you can lose 1.2lbs by having extra sleep. Scales now say 11 6.8lbs. But not treating that as real weight, sticking to my 11st 8. Thats good enough for today.

In other news - last vanilla latte! Gutted. Choc orange or Choc mint til Saturday!

Last edited:
Morning all, here's to a very straight walk on that line today.... I have moved up to 810 this last week and have still managed to lose 2lb this week, it obviously agrees with me, so will do it for another week and see what happens..... am having my hair done this afternoon at a really posh salon that I cannot afford but my little plastic friend will help me out, never had my hair coloured at a salon before (except when my cousin was training to be a hairdresser and practised loads of colours on my hair..) so will be a real treat....
Not long to your holiday now Jess... hope you get all your packing finished real soon and then you will be able to relax...
Have a great day all

Enjoy! and remember and let us see an after pic of your new do!

Ugh. Oh God

Showered, hair blow dried, make up on.

So nervous I think I might vomit.

Driving test. See main board for details!

Hi everyone back home from work, its pouring down here as well has been for most of the day.
wow Greeneyes you look fantastic size 10 !!! we are the same height but I can't fit into size 10 jeans, I'm a pear shape so still loads to lose off bottom half. started exercising at the gym concentrating on lower body in the hope that the fat goes.

Woohoo you passed... well done.

Check out my thread about having my hair done for a piccy, not a very good photo, but not good at taking photos of myself...

Whilst in hairdressers I was offered a drink and picked diet coke, but they had none so offered me a proper one... I was really good and picked a black coffee instead, but once I had had my hair finished and paid I got a box of 3 complimentary chocolates, so will have to pass them onto hubby.... Have been 100% on 810 today so really pleased so far...

Senna worked, yaaayy!

Went to tesco, DS was in fab mood so just took our time and i tried on a couple of jackets, size 16 fitted! but I didnt like it on. Bought some size 16 jeans, theres no way theyl fit but I might try them on tonight so i can compare with how they fit in a month or so. Also got some arty stuff, watercolours, sketching pencils as a treat to myself -i really enjoy drawing but never make the time for it. Our village has a local art group so I might join after the summer holidays.

bathtime soon and when DS goes to bed I'll have my other 1 and 1/2 packs, definately as hot drinks.

Right - another 100% day. I am very happy with myself.

Away to bed now.

See you all tomorrow!

100% here too! and WI tomorrow am so fingers crossed. Tried on the tesco size 16 jeans and they actually fit!!- not quite comfy enough to wear yet. theyre stretchy and also read today that supermarket sizes tend to be bigger but they still fit!!

Dont know if its just psychological but changed my ticky thing at bottom of my signature because I dont want to think of tomorrow as the end of week 11 just incase i feel tempted to eat like last week so just added a few extra days to tick off.

Night all x

Sorry if its a bit late to reply to this forum but i have had a cravings day today. I have had all my sachets today and stuck to it 100%, but since tea time when all the family were having a kebab i was sat there and i was on the verge of grabbing a handfull of donor meat and shoving it in my mouth. Luckily i didn't eat any and thought of the pounds i am going to lose, as its my first weigh in tomorrow. I must admit this diet is NOT easy.

Dont know if its just psychological but changed my ticky thing at bottom of my signature because I dont want to think of tomorrow as the end of week 11 just incase i feel tempted to eat like last week so just added a few extra days to tick off.

Night all x

Angela its a head thing on this diet, so whatever keeps you in line can only be a good thing.

Shane - it can be hard but it does get easier. Not saying its easy all the time, but it gets longer between bad bit and they are shorter lasting overall. And you're right the pounds do make it worth it.

Back