*** Walk the Line Wednesday. Hour By Hour ***

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Good morning. Thought walk the line was pretty apt, seems to sum up what we do on CD

Random Internet guy said:
1. To maintain a fragile balance between one extreme and another. i.e.: good and evil, sanity and insanity, decency and decadence, etc.

2. To behave; to abide by the the law and/or to abide by moral standards; to walk a straight path of decency by following the rules; to "walk the straight and narrow."

So folks, lets walk the CD line today. Strugglers get on track today and stick to the straight and narrow with me. I promise that even if my thing today goes pants, I will not comfort eat. I'm walking the line with you!

The perseverance in getting back on track CD wise has paid off for me, scales showed a definite shift this morning, down to 11 st 8lbs bang on.

Will be very suprised if I've not blown my 11st 7 target out of the water by Saturday - 1.5lbs doable by Saturday?

Great if so, if not then fine, I've done my best.

I'm almost in a BMI range of 25 something. Almost!

Have great day on plan, whichever plan you are on people!

Well done Lexi- you're doing so well.
I'm a bit stuck on the scales, no movement since Monday so far. I will keep it up though and maybe it'll jump tomorrow.
I've got a busy day today with a trip to the local city farm place (with little daugter) to keep me busy and my mind off it.

Hey Lexie thats great news and SURE it will come off by Saturday and well done for sticking to it.

I am right there with you walking that line and am NOT going to jump either side of it today.

Morning Cowboy and those that follow hope you have good days.......

am working with a mediumishly busy day then home to do more packing and then my best mate is babysitting while I go for my eyebrows and bikini wax ( no emla cream allowed tee hee) and my nails done all ready for saturday, then having a good old catch up with my friend so really looking forward to that.

So wont be on much tonight but will come back on before I go for my appointments tonight to see how everyone is gettin on.

My scales have moved slightly aswell this morning which Im shocked at considering Im on 1000 plan. Off to update diary
be good everyone, be strong and keep on that line behind Lexie............

Love
Jess
xxx

Morning everyone!

Well done on your weight loss so far Lexie - 11st 8lbs is great! I can't wait until I get there myself!

Morning Cowboy / Trish - My weight isn't budging eiher, but I'm trying to not let it get me down.

Good Luck with the packing Jess! I'm so jealous of you going on hols! I've got a few weeks left to go yet!

I'm leaving for work in a minute. It should be a fairly quiet day so am hoping for time for a walk at lunch time. I'm having a bar free day today as I've found they set off my cravings so try not to eat one every day. I'm wearing a suit today that I haven't worn for a couple of years:happy036:and I feel great! I haven't worn a suit jacket for ages as they never fit over my boobs, but it fits now!!! My work colleagues are going to wonder what's going on as I look a million times smarter than I usually do :D

Have a great day everyone - keep drinking that water!

morning all! :)
Feeling its a good day today....at the end of totm so have that positive vibe back and loving that its wednesday already...where are the weeks going???
Going to be another good 100% day today.....and my hubby is out this evening so i can go and snuggle up in bed early with my laptop! Bliss!!!!! lol
off to go research Chanel suit prices now! lol
xxxxx

Morning all..........
Loving the title lexie.. well done you ...
Hope everyone else is well..
Im off to take the boys to nursery then for wi.......
Hope you all have a good 100% day...........
Catch you later xxx

Morning all!

Thanks Lexie, great title, think singing a bit of Johnny Cash will get me through the day- Yesterday I truely walked the line, glad that day's over!

Anyway, my scales haven't budged for a few days, but I feel thinner so I'm not worrying too much- I'm gonna really up my water over the next couple days, see if I can have a last minute surge before WI on Friday night! eek!

Good luck today, especially if it's WI day for you, I have good vibes about Wednesday!!!

Check in with you later xx

Good morning everybody!
I too am walkign the line today... straight down the middle!
Was very down at the beginning of the week but feel much better now, I have now taken my silly head of ysterday off! And am back to being happy but sensible LOL
Not sure If I am going to casualty today, My number 3 tripped yesterday evening and now can barely weight bear.
She has tight achilles anyway, often needing stretching casts, so not sure if she has just pulled something, or something a bit more!
She can't go to school whatever!
I have been spot on with my water the last couple of days,, over 3 litres for the last 2 days, amd going to make sure my water is up until next week. I wasnt at least 3lb off which will give me my 3 stone off in 11 weeks.

Hope everyone has a great day today... Curly have a good weigh in... let us know how you get on... everyone else have a good day too!

x

Im right behind you all on that line!!! Glad to hear so many positive vibes this morning my weight has started to shift again - only by 3 quarters of a pound but still in the right direction lol. Good luck today everyone and have a good one xxx

Morning everyone, annoyed about knocking out of ketosis over two peices of shortbread but hey ho upwards and onwards.
Really enjoying my Sport Active on the wii and feeling its making a difference, wish i had the energy to try sit ups for my tummy (not part of wii) but i might give it a go tonight.
I'm drinking at least 4 lts of water a day so hoping pee stick is back in the pink soon. I'm feeling positive enough just now, my need to get to goal is still the bigger pull.
Have a great day everyone.
Mx

Hey everyone, I'm on that line too. Yesterday was not so much walk the line as downhill slalom without the ski-poles, eek, ending with crashing into a tree... today will be different!

Good luck on weigh-ins all, and stay good.

xxx

Good morning all!

Lexi - I love the title!
Curly - Good luck with wi today, I have mine too at 6.30pm. Let us know how you get on hunnie :)
Tilly - Hope number 3 gets sorted in casualty, and feels better soon. Make sure you take a shake/bar with you - waiting in casualty could be a real hard ship if you're hungry!

I have been dreading wi this week, it was a heavy totm (sorry if tmi) but I came off in 4 days (2 days ago) I jumped on the scales this morning and it say 8lb loss! I am not building my hopes up that high tho, I did weigh first thing and my wi isn't until this evening. But I'm just happy to know i've lost!!!

I'm also excited because I ordered a top from Next online (OMG how exciting, i'm usually limited to evans!!!) so when it arrives I'm going to take a pic and add to my album (that is if I can work out how to put pics on the computer from the camera! lol ) Might have to wait for HB to come home!

Have an excellent day all.

Big Hugs x x x

Morning all. Good luck with your 'thing' today Lexie, you'll sail through it.

I'm right there with you all on that line, I'm feeling positive still but have been up all night with Mollie who is getting her last molars through. She has had a slight temp but was fine after being dosed up with Calpol, she just wanted to play all night. So today will be quite testing, I always struggle when I tired and grumpy. Sam is off work for most of the day, except a trip up to Ripon for a meeting this afternoon. He is helping to set up a new store up there and I've hardly seen him the last few days :( Think I might make the most of him being here with a nap this afternoon and maybe a sofa/CD bar/crappy film night later.

Hope you all have a looooovely day xx

Hi all,

Horrible rainy weather here today, was planning a trip to tescos, might leave it till afternoon or just go tomorrow on way back from WI in Aberdeen.

Again sorry if TMI but I really hope the senna works today, even though I've been 100% since Fri I think I'll feel disheartened if I dont get a good loss tomorrow. If we do end up having a day at home today I think it'll be a long one so planning on splitting my shakes again.

hope you all have good walking the CD line wednesdays!

hi everyone, again just a quick one from me as im still very busy these days.

LExie, well done!!! Really, from my heart!!

curly good luck with WI, you always do really well. When do you start stabilisation< maintaining? soon?

Jess- pm-ed you

tilly happy to know your feeling better today. hope your little one is ok.

Penguin- Scales dont matter, if your feeling good and doing 100% what more caan you ask for. the sizes will reduce regardless.

anyone else I have missed, a big " HAVE A NICE DAY" to you and stay strong throughout the day.

bye for now

Angela, lashing down here too... hope the senna works & good luck with WI!

xxx

Starting coming down thick and fast here too. Love thunder, its so dramatic and suits my mood today. Will snuggle up in bed in an hours time when Imogen is off to school and watch it through the skylight with a nice mint choccie shake

Just had a choc shake and done a load of errands, feel so much better today, more settled, I was all over place yesterday with cravings and binge-impulses. Feels like being able to breathe again...

xxx

Back