wanna give up!

missy3

starving!
im so stressed out, ive realllllllllly bad heart burn.. its so sore and i dunno wat i can take. my heads dizzy and i've been having really sore stomach pains. i really want to keep going but i just dont think i can. :( im just fed up completly

missy please dont give up, in an hour or so you will be thinking thank god i didnt go there, you have to stay strong, my mate suffers with heartburn bad and she just takes heart burn tabs and is still in ketosis shes on her 9th week and has always taken them so if your suffering take em, or ring lipotrim and ask, numbers on your card, the fed up theme isnt good, you need to force that little voice in your head that argues AGAINST lipotrim to shut the feck up, you can do it, just think how youl feel tomoz morning still being in ketosis and have gotten through today, pleasssssssssse stay strong this is for u babe and you are making the right choices at the mo, dont let the wrong choices beat u xx

Why not see how you go at WI?

I bet you will feel worse for giving in than you do now? Paracetamol are fine to take and perhaps an early night?

It does get easier....and remember why you started this.....to get fitter/look better/be happier!

try so peppermint and/or camomile tea (i'm sure you can have both)

the peppermint will sooth the stomach lining and the intestines and the camomile will relax you.

someone on here mentioned something dulcoease......... is that for heartburn? anyone know?

Hope you're feeling better now.

x

Back