Wanna join the challenge? 100% for a month

harry m

Gold Member
Hi i am not new here i have done this in the past. I am going to do this challenge 100% for a month. Small steps will take us further.
Starting date 21st of oct
Finishing date 21st of nov
Starting weight 17st 12lb
Lets see how much i lose in a month
If you want to join then post ur details below. Thanks
lets melt this lard.

Last edited:
Hi there!

I'm with you on that one, I actually plan to do this for longer...until Christmas, or until the weight goes, whichever happens sooner

:D

Nice one susieO
Great to hear ftom you.
Actually i am going to do it till 15th of Jan
Only Christmas off
As i am going on holidays on 15th of jan
So need to shed this lard lol
So far i am doing well over the weekend.

I'm on week 3, weigh in Tuesday..prepared for a disappointment compared to last week but as long as I lose something.. :)

As long as you don't give up. I have done this diet in past. Its very good as long as you stick to it. Hey we will do it in no time you watch. My weigh in day is on Thursday but i think i will push it to Friday. So that i have good buzz over the weekend to keep me on track.
Good luck hun

Still going....

To be honest i am behaving but not 100%
Not happy

Hiya
I'm not doing bad, still sticking to it apart from the day when I was late for work & forgot my meals, lol.
After the month is up I'm going to add a meal for a week then go back to 100%
xx

Thats great hun
I am on crutches and kids have to feed me so i don't want to be too fussy. we have religious festival on sunday too.
So i am thinking to start 100% from Monday.
Rest is all Good

I Got injured at work. Dislocated knee cap and fractured few bones ouch. 4 weeks bed rest but i started my diet when i was on bed. so everyone is trying to help me. so no excuses. Sometimes i just feel sorry for myself as i am very busy body most of the time and now relying on others. Doctors told me that i have to wait for my next appointment for their decision if they gonna oprate me. If they have to then i need to cancel my holidays.
So feeling very low and sick
Sorry for this disturbing post hun.
Good luck for your next weigh in

Thanks hun
17s 12lbs no gain no loss in one week
Still i am possitive. i was thinking maybe i will gain cause i can't move around at all.
So i am happy.

Restarting
2nd of Nov
Hopefully i will do it this time.

Back