Wannabe10s Diary

Today I have had my ceral with skimmed milk, some grapes and a packet of WW crisps :)

Not sure what I'm having for lunch, I fancy soup and toast.

Planning on pasta for tea.

Thought I'd write about my motivation box as I've just mentioned it in another post.

When I (re)started WW 4 weeks ago I bought a pretty purple box. In it is pampering stuff - face packs, nail files/varnish, bubble bath etc, I think this will come in handy if I am bored one night and want to eat. I bought a top thats 2 sizes smaller than I am now and its in the bos waiting for me to fit into it! I also have some success storied I have cut out of magazines as I find these very motivational, theres also a note I wrote about why I am doing this and how much I want it. Theres also mouthwash, thought that might be a good idea as having minty fresh breath can help u resist eating. Yesterday I put an emergency hot chocolate sachet in there too!

I love looking through the box and it does help me stay focused at times.

Hiya

The plan continues to go well, sometimes still struggling to eat all my points (never thought I'd be saying that) so having extra fruit and raisins to make up :eek:.

Thats cool about the Glasgow meet, I cant make it but really hope u all have a great time, sure you will!!!
I never struggled lolxx

your doing so well hun,keep doing well xx

Morning Everyone

Well today I have had 2 WW biscuits for my breakfast :p oops! They were nice though ;)

Think I will have scrambled eggs on toast for lunch and WW pizza for dinner.

I'm following the plan at home and have a book where I write down and point everything I eat. Just had a leaf through it since I started end of last month and I have stuck to my points religiously! I've gone between 0.5-2 points over occassionally but have always made up for it the following day.

I WILL keep this up because I am going to succeed this time! The next time I go on holiday I will come home with photos to prove I have actually been there.

Hope everyone has a good day

xxx

:cool:

wannabee i think thats a wonderful idea! .. Somthing so simple but ive never thought of doing anything like that! ,... Im thinking maybe a box filled with lovely pampery things and then using it as a mini goal treat! .. 7lbs gets you a bubble bath new nail polish posh bubbles fav cd ... and no food! ... unless a glass of wine! woohoo im liking that hehehe ..
Glad your doing ok .. it sounds like your doing great :)

I have a confession. I weight myself every morning, after I have a wee and before I eat or drink anything of course!!! :eek:

The funny thing is I know I shouldnt and I always tell other people they shouldnt but I just cant take my own advice. Luckily I'm not bothered when I weigh more or less than the day before and dont let it rule my day. If I can keep that frame of mind I will succeed with this!

The past couple of days I have stepped up the water drinking. This is something I usually find hard but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hope everyone has a good Sunday

xxx

Aw wannabe!!!
Just laughed out loud at your dancing! I do that all the time, I throw on my earphones and dance around when I'm cooking or cleaning and sing out at the top of my voice (probably badly but I can't hear it ;) )...it really cheers you up!!!
Am going to put a box together for myself...mine is going to be one of the plastic see through crates and it has all my thin-person clothes in it, as well as the fabulous Miu-Miu boots that no longer zip up my leg :(, an expensive conditioning hair treatment that I always seem to be saving for when I need it (I already do!), some juicy lip-glosses and a pampering manicure pedicure kit! Yay!!!
The OH says I will get something pretty every time I go down a size so that is motivation too!!! :) I already have a dress picked out for when I go down to a size 12...
What a great idea hun! I'm excited about fitting back into things again x
Yay us!!! :)

:O ... oh goodness me! they are 4.5 are they ummmmmmmmmmmmm ok!.....................~zips~ mouth and quietly tiptoes off again !

Argh, I would get one but I have bought everything from Tesco online and have not bothered to get myself anything nice...no point rewarding myself just yet :( But when I lose so help me...those little twisteds better watch their backs!!! ;)

Hey Everyone

I think I'm starting to see a very slight difference, but maybe I'm just imagining it :)

Just returned from the gym so feeling good about that and only had 2.5 points so far. Finding it hard to eat them all again, think its down to my ickle bit of heartache but I'll get over it (I hope).

So I hope you all have a good WW day, guess thats the trick, taking it one day at a time...

xxx

Is your heart hurtin Wannabe? You okay? x You need a hug? Sending one your way all the way from across the waters!!!

Back