Wannabe10s Diary

I've been there hun!!! Don't allow it to make you feel bad, I know that's easier said than done but remember hun, you can only honestly be who you are and you put the price on your own head...if someone is willing to pay it then you've got the right guy. You're worth it darlin'!!! x

Everything ok wannabe? xxxxx mwah xx

popping in to give ya a big ~huggle~ ... sounds like you need it hunny! .. well done on the loss and well done on sticking with it! ... Im so glad your being strong as far as the ww is going !

good stuff
xxxxxxxxx

Awwww sorry youre having a bad time *HUGS*

Well done on losing 0.5lbs its a step in the right direction.

Hope youre feeling better today x

Awww thanks everyone xxx

Hope you are all well!
I've been offline the past few days due to internet problems :( but back now :)

Had a good weekend, been to the gym everyday and drinking loads of water. It really works after you get used to it, I dont feel hungry! Still struggling to eat all my points ( hope I dont anger people by saying that cos it used to kinda annoy me when other ppl said it) but went to the cinema the other night (SATC - awesome) and had some goodies there!

I think the reason I'm down is cos I chased a really great guy away, I just find it hard to believe that he could actually like me. Hmmm, I have to accept it was my fault and get over it!

So I am looking onwards and upwards (not literally upwards I hope) and going to make June a good month for me, pull myself together and all that!

xxx

Hi Hun

I'm sure you can do this. You sound very positive. Just remember that people like you for you, and it doesn't matter what weight you are. I hate it when people tell me that, but honestly, people that matter, don't see your weight. My H2B has been with me from a size 10 to a size 18 at my biggest, and has never once mentioned anything about it.

Stay positive Hun, and you will get there :D

xx

Hi wannabe You sound like your well away with having your brain in ww gear! ... I should really drink my water but dislike it so much lol .. Id love to go watch sitc ... but not sure my bloke would wanna go Il just have to wait for the dvd! hehe ..
have a great week ~hugs~ xx

Thank-You Carol although I now know I have to learn to like myself before I can let anyone else. I do think I'll get there though...have a good feeling!

And Pixiepiratess thank you too! You have to see SATC, I loved it! I started drinking water about 10 days ago and it was hard at first, had to force it down. But after a few days it got easier and I have genuinely been feeling full and think I'mm gonna have a good loss this week...

You will hun, you're doing really well Wannabe x As for the man...maybe a little time alone is a good thing! I was never single for more than three months since I was 12, honestly, until a couple of years ago when I decided I would just take some time to myself. After that 10 months or so of being on my own, without a man I found my OH and he is totally the man for me. A break from men can help you to be happier with yourself, enjoy your own company more and then when you don't 'need' a man you'll find one...x Just concentrate on your own lovely self right now hun and on turning your weight around! :)

Honey, dont ever let me hear you saying you found it hard to believe he liked you!! never again - you sound absolutely fabulous and shouldnt let your brain talk negatively to you.

I went to see satc at the weekend too, really enjoyed it but thought it dragged a little - think a good half hour could have been cut out of it and they still would have had exactly the same story, if you know what I mean.

Well done on the water drinking - I always found that helped. xx

Morning Everyone

Well as I want to get this June challenge underway I decided to bring my WI day forward to Tuesdays from Wednesday.

Lost 3.5lb!!!!!!!!! :happy036:
Biggest loss ever for me I think.
Have to admit tho that I havent ate all my points everyday so maybe that has something to do with it...and the water drinking...and the gym of course.

My first goal is to get into the nines, 7lb to go OMG!!!

Fabby!!!!!! well done thats a great loss this week hun ! great stuff! .. im thinking maybe i should force myself to drink water it definatly seems to be doing somthing doesnt it! ...
have a great day! xx

Well I've just returned from the gym...I dont mind the gym but dont think I will ever be one of those people who become addicted to exercise! Its a fair walk there too so all adding up.

All I have had today is my porridge and some diet irn-bru. I know there loadsa stuff in the press about how diet fizzy drinks are bad for you but I think I rely on them sometimes! Love my diet coke, esp when being drunk by the diet coke break guy hahaha!

Meeting my friend for lunch so will have something nice then have something lightish for dinner tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day. xxx

Hey wannabe! you sound like your doing brilliantly! I hope you had a great lunch out :) ...
Im exactly the same with diet coke! But i am limiting myself now to just one/two glasses max in the evenings so maybe a pint and half in total! It is so so bad for us but hey if we cut out everything we loved where would we be! lol
Have a lovely rest of the day xx

Well done you great loss :)

Ive never found water has made any difference although I do feel healthier drinking my sugar free squash than the massive amount of diet coke I used to drink.

How many of your points did you save every day?? Certainly doesnt seem to have done any harm but if it was more than 4 a day you really shouldnt make a habit of it and it could come back to haunt you next week, so do be careful :)

Hey All

Had a good day today and just had a mushroom chow mein from the chinese. Delicious although I find it hard to believe theyre only 4.5 pts - all those noodles!

Drinking a nice long glass of diet coke as I type, deffo not ready to cut down on it yet. :)

Starlight I wasnt saving points intentionally just wasnt feeling too good that week, I've made up for it though! Was 3 pts over yesterday due to a cheeky galaxy bar (worth it).

Had a job interview today. Aaaaarghhhhh. I think it went okay, fingers crossed

xxx

Back