Wannabe10s Diary

That's great - blimey, you and Jax both into a size 12 this week!

awh well done hunni...u must be beaming ;) :)

WoooHoooo check you out skinny minny!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... I cannot wait to go down another size! im into a 16 and that was a great feeling! ..

Its gonna cost you a fortune now shopping lol

Hey wannabee! ... I didnt wanna read and not answer! ...
It does help to write things down somtimes I hope you find an answer to your situation! ...
Know were here for you if you wanna chat or babble! ....

xxxxx

Well just been on the scales and it says I'm 9st12

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I cant believe it, under 10 stone!!!! OMG
Of course I stepped on and off them about 40 times to be sure and even moved the scales around the room (funnily I got an even better reading when I did that but thought I'd better stick to my official spot!)

Really cant believe it. Just another 19lb to go...

oh my god so fricking happy for ya!! say u are delighted xxx hope ur feeling bit better to day xxx :)

YAY i bet you are smiling like a cheshire cat! WELL DONE! ....... what a buzz! ... dont spose you could bottle it??? id buy a couple off you! lol ..
amazing hun! have a wonderful day xxxx
(mmmm maybe ill take up swimming)

your doing so well hun,im so please dfor you, xx

Thank-You! I'm still not doing great food-wise! Had a big meal last night along with crisps and maltesers later :sigh::break_diet:
Oops
But must be burning off more than am eating cos I'm still losing.
Going swimming again later today but I have to start looking at toning things like classes etc...the thought of it...

:sign0009:

So last night I went to a Slimming World class. I knew it was on and thought i'd pop along, get the books and leave.

Thing is I really enjoyed the class and plan to return next week :eek:

I've been struggling with WW for the past few weeks and cannot get back into it. I dont know why cos I know its a fantastic diet and it works wonders for me.

SW has never appealed to me before but I like the idea of 'free' pasta and fruit. It also means I wont substitute something healthy for chocolate ( I was doing that more and more - would rather have a galaxy bar than a fruit salad).

So I will follow SW green from today and see how I get on.

I hope I can still post on here as I'd miss you all too much :eek:.

Tho may have a wee wander into SW for some ideas :eek:

Man its weird how I feel like such a traitor :sigh:

Hope u r all well and having a good week

I still have the cold:sick::sick:

Back