Wannabe10s Diary

Hey hunni how you doing!?

Ive had agood start and going to have another good day - lets both have a good day! and no gonig over points!!!

Morning :) .... i was thinking about going swimming but i know that the whole schedule is changing now its the summer holidays! so will wait until new timetable is out! otherwise the place will be full of kids! and i cant cope with that lol ....
Have a lovely sunday hun xxx

Well done you :)

Thank-You!

Well I've been keeping up with the swimming and doing a fair bit of walking. Also pretty busy rushing about in my job so it must be all adding up. Decided to have Tuesdays after WI as 'day off' of sorts. Sure people will disagree with this but after all these years of diets I have realised my body is able to handle a day off and as long as I am good the other 6 I should still loss. Hopefully!

Dont think I look that different though, most of the weight has come off my shoulders and back, just waiting for it to come off thighs/tummy etc.

Hope u all have a good Wednesday, I am listening to the Chris Moyles show just now, he is soooo funny.

xxx

I'm sure if you went and told them that you had lost the card they would still let you swim and order you a new card!!! xxx

Ha, excuser!!! ;) I'm one to talk, me and swim suits do not mix at all....dread it! x I can do it on a beach with a sarong or a nice tan and a good lie down! ;) But standing up and walking to the pool with everything wobbling and dragging my bottom behind me...Lord God...the thoughts of it x

Awww what a lovely picture youve put in my mind Siobhan! .. well i cant say you must have "duck disease!" now knowing how tall you are can i! lol ..

wannabe hows the KSing going hun ?

Back