Wannabe10s Diary

Well a week on SW and I have lost another 1lb! I am happy with this...had a kinda off day on Sunday but that was mainly due to not planning for work.

Going to the cinema today :D

Oh wow, well done you hun! Have fun at the cinema xx

well done thats very good huni :)

Yay well done! .... it all adds up in the end :)

Dearest Diary

Lost in the depths of the Minimins forum!
Still on Slimming World but at that stage where I just want a quick fix. Doesnt everyine though?I have a 'doo' in October and I'd really like to lose a stone by then so have been thinkin of doing W8 or something like that for a few weeks.

Just pondering, sure I'll talk myself out of it! Its just goo sometimes to have food out of the equation...

Anyway hope everyone is well and having a nice weekend

Peace Out

I've looked at W8 and I'm not sure it would work for me - you still eat food so I'd find myself still tempted (does that make sense?). If were to do a VLCD, it would be one of the liquid ones I think - not that I could do one anyway I don't think.

Hey WW Gang!

Well as some of you may know I left WW/SW to give CD a go. That was on the 9th September and so far I have got amazing results. :)

My body shape has changed for the better and I can now get into a size 10. Maybe I should change my username!!! I'm feeling absolutely fantastic and am now 1stone away from goal.

I had planned to do CD only up until today as it was in preperation for a weekend away (this wkend coming). The results are addictive though and I'm now thinking I may stay on CD for a bit longer...Or I'll come back to WW so I can eat some lovely food :)

I'll see how I feel over the weekend and let you know. I can see myself coming back to WW cos I know how great it is! I def do not want to go back to being fat and miserable :(

Hope u r all well and will have me back...

Sorry if this post doesnt make much sense, I tend to ramble a bit

Hey WW Gang!

Well as some of you may know I left WW/SW to give CD a go. That was on the 9th September and so far I have got amazing results. :)

My body shape has changed for the better and I can now get into a size 10. Maybe I should change my username!!! I'm feeling absolutely fantastic and am now 1stone away from goal.

I had planned to do CD only up until today as it was in preperation for a weekend away (this wkend coming). The results are addictive though and I'm now thinking I may stay on CD for a bit longer...Or I'll come back to WW so I can eat some lovely food :)

I'll see how I feel over the weekend and let you know. I can see myself coming back to WW cos I know how great it is! I def do not want to go back to being fat and miserable :(

Hope u r all well and will have me back...

Sorry if this post doesnt make much sense, I tend to ramble a bit

Welcome back hun! Glad you have the result you are after! SO pleased for you!! And only one stone away from goal eh!!! Check you out!! Well done!! Of course we will have you back! xxx

Thanks Emma! Ooooh luv the new pic!

Cheers, it's one of those Van Gogh drawings from one of those Machines *hope you know what i mean lol*. Got it done in Torquay!x

Hey Wannabe10!!!(who is 10) ;) Hope you're excited about your weekend away! I am sure you're going to look fabulous, the results on this thing are amazing aren't they...You'll have a great time and I'm sure you'll be a stunner you little size 10 you! JEALOUS!!! It's a while away for me...but I'll get there x

Hey Diary

Well had an amazing weekend away it was so much fun! I came off the CD and straight onto pizza, hot choc, chinese,mcdonalds, wispa bars and lots of gorgeous cocktails and bottles of corona :)

Put 3lb on over the 4 days which was totally expected. I have decided to follow CD for 12 more days (when supplies run out) then I'll be following WW again :) Looking forward to it already :)

Wore my black dress, theres a few dodgy pics on my facebook! Also got a lovely new 60s style silver dress from ebay, probably need to lose a few more pounds to be comfortable in it.

Hope everyone is well. The weather here is totally pants! Rain rain and more rain :(

xxx

Hey Diary

Well had an amazing weekend away it was so much fun! I came off the CD and straight onto pizza, hot choc, chinese,mcdonalds, wispa bars and lots of gorgeous cocktails and bottles of corona :)

Put 3lb on over the 4 days which was totally expected. I have decided to follow CD for 12 more days (when supplies run out) then I'll be following WW again :) Looking forward to it already :)

Wore my black dress, theres a few dodgy pics on my facebook! Also got a lovely new 60s style silver dress from ebay, probably need to lose a few more pounds to be comfortable in it.

Hope everyone is well. The weather here is totally pants! Rain rain and more rain :(

xxx

Glad you had a good weekend away!

Hope the 12 days back on CD goes well and you get a good result at the end.

It's been raining loads here too! it's not even as though we had a decent summer!

Oh, and wispa bars!!! How cool is it they have been brought back out!!! Lol xx

Thanx Emma :)

Well I was supposed to go back onto CD today but didnt manage it...wont bore you with my excuses but I am fully prepared to commence my 12 CD days as of tomorrow.

Still (just) managing to zip up the size 10s so alls good :)

Best of luck for tomorrow!

And jealous!!! Size 10!!! :D:D:D x

Hey Everyone

Well I am now heading back to WW! Couldnt get back into CD and to be honest theres no real rush to get my last stone and a bit off (although preferably before Christmas!)

Have to go find all the stuff now and work out my points etc...

xxx

You know what those were my exact thioughts for doing WW!!!! LOl yours are more concise though... I rambled in my diary!!!!

Good luck on the last little bit x

Love Nas x

Back