WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

I just didn't wanna be having 800 cals :p Think I will just stick to the norm for now then :) Prob best not to start changing things so early on! Did you do the AAM week every 21 days when you did it before?

my husband struggles with just three packs as hes a big guy so hes been eating chicken and ham and so have i tbh! i havnt found that its affected my weight loss or my husbands at all so long as its a high protein low low carb meal!

I only had an odd aam day when I struggled on Exante but with lighter life there is no such option... I didn't deviate from the plan at all and that's the only time I've been successful a losing the weight. That's what I'm doing this time xxx

No food break for me either xx

I will be having a planned food break in a couple of weeks, for a couple of days. But that will be off plan completely :)

I will probably only do the food break week after reading a bit more about it and its affect on boosting the metabolism. Otherwise, like with CD I'll do one every 12 weeks! When I ate the chicken breast yesterday I literally ate like I'd be starved all my life! But didn't have no urges to then eat anything bad which is good! I'm only going to have chicken if I do need something really bad! It will be weird eating normal food again though!

Just tucking into Thai chicken soup whilst watching Splash!

Well, Day 9 coming to an end! Finding weekends harder than weekdays but nevertheless sticking to it religiously. Double figures tomorrow. Can't believe I'm actually going to say I'm looking forward to going back to work for the routine! Although my topic this term is Chocolate so I am treating the children to some chocolate tasting next week to excite them!

I feel the urge to do more exercise. Today I bought a weighted exercise hoop- I never could hula hoop when I was younger but managed to keep it up for a couple of minutes today! I have read that its good for your tummy and a lady at work can really feel like it is working!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday nights :)

You're doing really well, Day 10 tomorrow :D The hoops sounds fab! Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Well, Day 9 coming to an end! Finding weekends harder than weekdays but nevertheless sticking to it religiously. Double figures tomorrow. Can't believe I'm actually going to say I'm looking forward to going back to work for the routine! Although my topic this term is Chocolate so I am treating the children to some chocolate tasting next week to excite them!

I feel the urge to do more exercise. Today I bought a weighted exercise hoop- I never could hula hoop when I was younger but managed to keep it up for a couple of minutes today! I have read that its good for your tummy and a lady at work can really feel like it is working!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday nights :)

Wow never thought of that, I'd agree, must tone the torso and build core strength.... Welldone! And chocolate tasting...... Yummy xxx thatll def excite them lol xxx

I've got it going around for quite a long time now! Its actually really good as you can't stop and it left me breathless! Much better than what I thought. Its really big too so really having to try hard! Its the Jessica ennis one.

ARRGH venting off some frustration! Just went to have a delicious vanilla shake (first one ever) and I'm 8 vanilla shakes short in my order!! And my order before that I was a soup down!

Has anyone else had problems?

I've never had problems but others who have has emailed them and they've been sent out xxx

My order was two days late even though I paid for next day, plus I was short all 14 chocolate shakes! definitely recommend counting your order when it arrives! I emailed and they sent out the shakes very quickly though.

Yeah I emailed and they sent out the soup I was missing quickly just hoping they think I'm genuine saying I'm now missing 8 lol.

oooooh i should check mine! I had the mixed shake bumper pack of 84 i think, and then a box of 50 Vanilla shakes. I never thought to count them id better check xx

Yeah well I only counted mine because of the soup I was missing only to discover I had 76 items! Then I realised I had no vanilla shakes! All 8 of them were missing and I was looking forward to trying one! Sob!

So Day 10 is nearly over- looking forward to next weigh in. Going to drink more water and do daily exercise.

I've been hula hooping tonight for 10 minutes and OMG I can't believe how good it is! I was sweating and puffing after 7 minutes and by the end of 10 was even worse! I don't even get like that doing 20 minutes on the cross trainer! I can feel it in my stomach...through the fat :p Definately not a gimmick (said by OH!) Going to use more than the cross trainer I think or do 10 mins of each!

Feeling positive and wanting to get on with a brand new week. :)

I fancy one if those weighted hula hoops :)
I wish I could justify the cost. ... I cant though, because of gym subscription :eek:
You are doing really well chick :)

Wow! Woke up with horrendous bruises from my hula hooping session! But as they say, no pain no gain!! Might have to do it every other day as its rather sore!

Had a good day today- the bars are becoming nicer and could drink the strawberry shake all day! Might have a carbonara for tea! Have drunk 3 litres of water today- might try another litre before bed.

Looking forward to weigh in. Must try and not daily weigh :)

Hope everyone's okay :D

Sounds like you're doing great!! Ouch about the bruises, You must have had a great workout! xx

Jeezo !
How long did ya hula for ?
Maybe even if you only did 10 mins each way each day would stop the bruises :)

Back